Mt. Baker Run 2013

Eurus

Straight from Importmeet.com
2013-baker-import-run.JPG

We are happy to announce that we will be holding the Mt. Baker Import Run this year! This is the fourth year that we have organized this event and it gets bigger and better every year. We had over 100 cars in attendance last year and our goal this year is to have over 150 cars cruise to the top of Mt. Baker.

When:
Sunday, July 28th 2013
Pre-Meet – Sunset Square (Cost Cutter parking lot)
1275 E. Sunset Drive
Bellingham, WA 98226
Meet at 9:00 AM – Leave at 10:00 AM
$5 Northwest Forest Recreation Day Pass Required

If you attend this event and plan on hanging out with us at the top, you will need to purchase a Northwest Forest Recreation Day Pass. They can be purchased online or at any REI store. They are also available on site, but you will have to stop to buy one on the way. The cost is $5 and will also allow you access to Artist Point if it's open. If you do not purchase a pass, you risk getting a ticket from the Park Rangers. By purchasing this pass, you are supporting the National Forest and the upkeep of the restrooms and area we use for the event.

ImportMeet.com will be providing FREE hot dogs and drinks/water to everyone in attendance. We will also be having a raffle for ImportMeet.com gear and sponsor prizes.

This has and always will be a free event, but every year many people ask us how they can help contribute to the event. While we are not allowed to accept money within the park itself, this year we will be accepting donations prior to the event. This money will go towards paying for the food/drinks and other costs that are incurred. This is totally optional and all donations provided will go towards improving the event.

I went last year in my lancer and had a blast( but they may have been because of the 240sx, that runs EVD, and the Viper that we left with :evil: ) If you're in the area this is a great drive and would be fun to meet up with some other all-trac owners, as I will have mine there this year.

Eurus

Guess Ill the only st165 :( lol At the guy who cant make more events; I can give you heads up on more events if you'd like.

basik206

that would be awesome to finally see other alltracs. 8) i just hope nothing comes up and ruins everything for me but for now im willing to drive 2 hours

3s_woob

how's your car coming along Don? My car is running but there's some issues to address before it's road worthy. :cry:

93cc

3s_woob":3uu39erp said:
how's your car coming along Don? My car is running but there's some issues to address before it's road worthy. :cry:

The head has been checked out and looks OK but the cam looks jacked up so going to replace that

Eurus

Glad to see a few guys will be coming up for the drive. I will be taking my all trac to its first event, at Old School Reunion (sneaking it in) in a couple weeks, and this will be the first decent drive with it since I bought it last year. I promised it and myself that my first drive in it would be up to Baker too.