After 7 years....

3s_woob

She's finally on the road. :shock:

Long story short... She died, sat, rebuilt, now done!

Little things to do but she's ready to meet you all! I'll figure a date and location to have a, "On the Road again meet/cruise."

As she sits...

3s_woob

Thanks guys! It feels GREAT to be back in the living alltrac scene. I drove it all day and got lots of compliments. I just have the school girl feeling of a day. lol I don't know why I waited so long but I'm glad that day is finally here.

The paint I use is dupli-color gunmetal wheel paint. I really love that color and looks great with it all matching but it doesn't like the heat. :doh: I'll take pics of the discoloration later.

3s_woob

Thanks Synchrite, hope to meet up with you soon.

Bryan- You're doing an amazing job with your car. It will be more than living when you finish, it's a master piece! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

3s_woob

Thanks Sammy hope to see you again soon.

Thanks crymson!

Turbochicken... you still have an account? I thought they automatically delete accounts when you don't log on within 7 years. :p hehe Thanks again for all the help. It wouldn't be on the road without your help! oh and I fixed the steering... tie rods were loose! let's cruise!

3s_woob

Thanks Don. Your trac coming close to getting finished?

Thanks 88gt4DE. It may look clean but it's definitely a 10 footer car. :wink:

Looks good. Glad to hear she is running again. I'm probably going to hit up Dicks in Edmonds on Friday with my AllTrac. Interested?

I went a couple weeks ago and the Toyota scene is sadly under-represented. Lots of Subaru's and Z cars. Gotta show them what a real car is. :)

3s_woob

Chris- I'm down to meet up whenever. When are you free? Did you ever get your IC piping squared away? you should try Steve @ Ishii motors. They fab piping there should go there and get an estimate. Here's their site. http://ishiimotorindustries.com/

Jaime- Are you going there tonight? what time? I might be interested depending on the time. I can't say no to Dicks! (burgers for those whom aren't from the NW)

mike325ci

that many years people forget who you are... ><

driving and having a running alltrac is so good!!! welcome to this side of the world, haha...

mike325ci

that many years people forget who you are... ><

driving and having a running alltrac is so good!!! welcome to this side of the world, haha...