NW TOYRUN 2013

Eurus

93cc":qqe9rt1y said:
93cc":qqe9rt1y said:
Eurus":qqe9rt1y said:
They want to meet us at the "big rest stop" in Everett at 10am.
By this Im guessing they mean the one before 112th st, and I have a feeling itd be more around 1030-1045ish, as they're driving from Bellingham at 930.
We would still make it around 1130, before they open at noon.

if it is you can only get on and off the freeway there if you two or more people in your car.

The Ashway Park and Ride would be better. It right off the freeway at 164th

I guess they meant the "silver lake rest area". Its a little north of mill creek, on the south side of 5.

93cc

Eurus":1080unfv said:
I guess they meant the "silver lake rest area". Its a little north of mill creek, on the south side of 5.

Oh... that will work too... See you there...

anyone else going to be there?

sammyw

See you guys tomorrow at the rest stop! I unfortunately won't be in my alltrac because it is down in Vancouver for repairs. At first it was just the water pump but it is becoming more. I will be in my dad's Supra instead.

If you need to/ want to contact the group coming down from Bellingham call/text me at 360.597.6182

93cc

sammyw":61rpqmbi said:
See you guys tomorrow at the rest stop! I unfortunately won't be in my alltrac because it is down in Vancouver for repairs. At first it was just the water pump but it is becoming more. I will be in my dad's Supra instead.

If you need to/ want to contact the group coming down from Bellingham call/text me at 360.597.6182

boo for the Alltrac being down but I know how that is... See you tomorrow...

sammyw

Well at least this time I took a precious hostage, lol, my dad's Supra. So I should have it back soon and it will be faster, getting the CT20b turbo since my CT26 leaked oil.

93cc

it was good seeing you at the rest stop... sorry I got tired of waiting on people and had to go... Did you get a pictures?

sammyw

I got a couple, they are on my phone.

No problem, I was just about ready to leave too, we were only supposed to be there 5 minutes.