When's the next meet?

AWDios

negative19.jpg

turbochicken

ryan has been the unofficial coordinator for the northwest alltracs for the past two years. he should know the next one if he's up for another.

3s_woob

Hey I'm always down for a meet. just let me know way ahead of time because i'm working 52hrs weeks now. but mainly weekends are good.

i will be heading on a few trips in September so let me know what the plans are. the weekend of the 10th-12th and maybe the 24th - 27th.

I believe the next big one may be the third annual Canada BC meet.

like roger said lets party at his new place! :D

A

Anonymous

"Technically" the next meet in SUNDAY, as in tomorrow.

Several All Trac's will be present at the Rally Cross in Hood River. PGT and Open run in the afternoon. which means, if you are there around 11 AM or so, you'll be a bit early but will get to see the All Tracs run on a GOOD course that wont beat them to BEEEEP.

One of our local clubs generally take a Club Drive up that way in October and it's a great drive too... So maybe, plan to take the drive, stop at the RX, then continue up and over the Mountain past Government Camp and Timberline/Ski Bowl.

Here's the drive...

Through Portland, out 84 to exit 64 (Mt Hood/Government Camp) up the highway to Odell (where the Hood River Failplex is), watch the RX some, back out on the highway up and over the Mtn. Stop at Government Camp for pics, down the other side through Sandy (great pizza place there) and back into Portland.

Interesting and fun.

Something to think about.

Scott "DKOV" Kovalik
--------------------------

AWDios

I'd be down for a BC meet. Who could make a BC meet and who could only make a Seattle area meet?

Also, there is an open track day at PIR in august, we could always meet there too.

Lets get some feed back.

tarmac165

I'm down for a Seattle meet, or maybe a BC meet if I get my car running by then.. I'm shooting for mid-October time frame.

Plex

I'm guessing we aren't gonna make a meet at PIR.... well, the one in Aug

I could possibly make one in Seattle, but not BC (too far from Portland for me)

Maloy

Im down for a meet, i saw a supra meet at the red hook brewery a while ago, just a thought. I suggest somewhere in seattle, that would be awesome. Otherwise i suppose i could drive to BC.

Matt Maloy
white st165
blue st165 parts car
North Seattle

AWDios

Well the BC guys are all saying not until next year, so lets try and pull one off more locally.
Sounds like Seattle is more friendly to all.
I'm almost thinking we should just set up a little monthly thing where we can all get together for dinner.

I look at other car clubs, and wish we had the same kind of comraderie(sp?) here. Where we can go to events together, help each other work on cars etc.

What do you guys think? Plan a big meet now for the Oregon guys too, or just do something small for now for the seattle area folks.

If it's just going to take someone to say, ok we're having a meet on this date who's comming, to get us to move on this I'll do that too.

BTW - if anyone ever needs work space I've got a garage and tools, I"m not the best mechanic but will help with what I can.

Rick89GTS

AWDios":7cxuetta said:
Well the BC guys are all saying not until next year, so lets try and pull one off more locally.
Sounds like Seattle is more friendly to all....

.....I look at other car clubs, and wish we had the same kind of comraderie(sp?) here. Where we can go to events together, help each other work on cars etc.....

I've been down for 2 Seattle Meets and I'd drive down again (depending on dates). Vancouver Meet is up in the air; it just seems like ppl can't make it in November because of school commitments, cars in storage for the winter or whatever reason :shrug: Maybe October is better?

I totally agree with what you said about other car clubs. Seems like a lot of AllTrac owners couldn't be bothered. Shame.

A

Anonymous

Well I started a monthly meet thread and set a date for it. I'm open to suggestions there, but for now we're stcking to the date set.