Roll call?

Plex

Seems to be a 'trendy' thing on the other regional forums.. so I'll post it up

I'm Ben, from Tigard, Oregon (suburb of Portland)

A

Anonymous

Scott Kovalik
Vancouver, WA
Silver ST-165

Rally Racer and all around nice guy :)

Director - Oregon Region SCCA Rally Cross
Director - NORPAC Regional Rally Cross
Chief Stweard - SCCA Pro Rally Safety/Recovery

Come and watch/race THIS Sunday (the 29th of August) at the Hood River Fairgrounds or check http://www.oregonrally.com/?page=rallycross for more information.

Can't wait to get a NW meet together. Those Seattle guys are WAY more active than we are down here... and we have the BEST stuff to do! LOL!!!

Scott "DKOV" Kovalik
dkov@pacifier.com
360-721-1316
-----------------
teaser... can't help myself!!!
mikepic6.jpeg

DipStick

WAZZZUP!!!!
Paul Larson here, currently in Southern California, but should be back in a week or two, then the work begins. I left WA right after the last Pacific Raceyways RallyX, and left the car in an unknown condition. The rocks and ruts at that RallyX tore up the underside of my car pretty bad, and may be out of commission for a while while I figure out all the new noises, and the extent of all the damage. :shrug: Hey, Ryan! I don't know how, I dont know why, but miraculously the tires I borrowed from you are still holding air! (at least from what I hear) Anyways, gotta go, just thought I'd chime in here, looking forward to the next meet, whenever it may be :D

Joseessay

Joseph Derrick
Auburn, WA
White ST185

I just bought a house out here... If I climb some nearby powerlines I can see the dragstrip of Pacific Raceways <-- :crazy:

Maloy

So when is the next meet, i just got a st165 and would love to meet some people to give me some pointers and such.

Matt Maloy
white st165
North Seattle

CodingParadox

David D from Portland, OR for the school year and Redmond, WA during the summers. Just picked up an ST165 last week, gonna fix it up and get it out on the road this week. Hope to quickly finish up a bunch of tuning and get out on the rally scene soon.

yoursymphonyinc

I'm here... yup. loving my celica, but poor as hell for college, half thinking about selling it... well, maybe more than half!

oh, Dkov, if you read this, man, i talked to my bud who sent the pics of the meet, the should've been here by now, but i've been having troubles with my damn mail not getting delivered (a big problem with bills...) :shoots: sorry man

lemme know about a seatte meet up if we have one!

CelicaGT4

Darren here from Boise, Idaho. Metallic Grey 93 st184 w/jdm 3sgte...FWD but less weight. Strictly a drag and autox car. Daily driver=89 Ford Festiva soon to have 18T mazda motor in it(sleeper from the depths of hell).

BoostJunkee

Jason from Portland, Oregon

Don't own an all-trac but here to help with research for a friend in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho who has a white st165 and is ready to start doing a little tuning after I built a honda that would beat him, heh. Should take much to make him faster than me again though.

I'd buy it off of him if he was dumb enough to sell it though.

acylon

The car is back together again. :)
I just turned a 14.38 at Woodburn drag strip.
Then I turned the boost from 11psi to 16psi :D
Now I will remove the tiny 34mm restrictor used for pro rally that was in at the time.
And finally I will get some 15" low profile tires instead of the super tall gravel rally tires I used at woodburn.

Lets have a low key local Portland event. Get some pizza, do some burn outs or something...

pepper

acylon":3l7tmyiv said:
The car is back together again. :)
I just turned a 14.38 at Woodburn drag strip.

Hi James glad to hear it's on the road... and running strongly too! Pretty good times with a restrictor and rally tires :D

And I'm definitely up for something low-key in the pdx area, maybe an evening social like the Seattle folks are doing.