Is someone on the board buying a ST205 clip?

jotarokun

AWD4LIFE":13uay8oj said:
jotarokun":13uay8oj said:
Anyone with a 1991 AT buying/thinking of buying a ST205 front clip from this guy in East Oakland?
What guy?

Don't know him personally. A gentleman that's selling a I believe 94 front clip. He told me that someone with a black 1991 was buying it, so I was wondering if it's someone on the forum.

jotarokun

AWD4LIFE":1pqae3eh said:
im looking for a st205 front clip. can i get his info?

Well, I called him again yesterday and he said that the guy already put down money on the clip... but he said I can call back next Tuesday to see if the deal fell through. I will let you know what's up.

jotarokun

OK - it sold. I spoke with the guy, and he can get front clips. Roughly around 3500, depending on mileage and year. He's a "homebased wholesaler" is what he said. I guess if people are interested, let me know, and I'll call him/put you guys in touch with him.

jotarokun

tweekgt4":2v0mab2l said:
what's the place called?

it's not Shen something is it?

Not certain - the guys name is Hing though - did you buy that clip from him? he was saying a guy with a black ST185 bought it....

tweekgt4

i didn't buy a clip. i just rebuilt my motor...

hing? or hin su? has a yahoo email? if so, that guy has been selling on craigslist for a while now. supposedly does swaps and has a lot of parts for sale.

jotarokun

tweekgt4":3n3ulapg said:
i didn't buy a clip. i just rebuilt my motor...

hing? or hin su? has a yahoo email? if so, that guy has been selling on craigslist for a while now. supposedly does swaps and has a lot of parts for sale.

Yeah - but it's Hing Su though - at least that's what the email says. I spoke with him. He seems like an OK guy.

I asked him if I can post his email and phone. I'll let you guys know as soon as he does.

jotarokun

Yup - that's him.

Anyways, here's his info - he said I can post it on the forum:
Hing Su
hingsu8@yahoo.com
415 310-0809

Just as a side note, I'm sure alot of you already know, but Josh at Chico Raceworks is already a known and reliable source for all-trac parts/front cuts, etc.