Anyone in the phoenix area? Surge tonight!

DangerViking

I don't think we ever did get a phoenix meet together, but a bunch of us from 9&3 hang out at Surge (southwest corner of Rural and Guadalupe in Tempe) on wednesday nights. If anyone wants to come down and talk cars, hang out, or pick up some shining monkey detailer and a pair of speedwells, either just show up (usually around 6:30-8:00ish) or PM me for more details

cmonteiro1

Just drove my ST185 down from Mass. Just finished engine rebuild... Looking to touch base with some fellow Alltrac people and learn a thing or two.

Please let me know.
Thanks.

DangerViking

Right on :) I'm actually in the accumulating parts phase of a rebuild myself. Come on down to surge next wed night and hang out, I'd love to see what you have done.

cmonteiro1

I'm going to be in Vegas for a conference all of next week, but perhaps the following week. I've been here for 3.5 years and haven't ever seen another alltrac. You know of anyone else in this neck of the woods...

Shoot me an email when you can

cmonteiro1@aol.com

DangerViking

Week after would be fine too :) There are a few other guys with Tracs in the valley. I've talked to 92 All Trac (he has a teal 185, and is in Avondale) and dinorossi (who has a 165 with a siezed engine, planning to help him swap in a new engine he's got next time I have some free time). There's another guy in tucson that I haven't really talked to, and I think there's one more guy in the phx area that I haven't met. As far as I know, that's it :) I do know I saw a stock white 165 for sale in phoenix about 6 months ago though, so someone else has one somewhere, hopefully they know what it is.

Drop me a line sometime. dot.dotat@gmail.com

CSAlltrac

I WOULD LUV TO GET DOWN THERE AND HANG OUT WITH FELLOW CAR FREAKS BUT MY CAR IS NOT RUNNING RIGHT :cry: NOW HOPEFULLY SOON