All ToyotaFest Saturday, May 13, 2006

Toxygene

image388.jpg

image1976.jpg

image1978.jpg

AWARD CATEGORIES

1. Previous winning vehicles (in a category) are not eligible to win that category the following (this) year.

2. Each category will require a minimum of 5 vehicles. If this minimum is not met the category may be merged with another category.

3. Most categories will be voted on by the registered participants and select categories will be judged by a select group of judges.

4. These are tentative categories that are based on potential models that will attend the event, and as such, these categories and the terms on which they are based are subject to change without prior notice.

· BEST OF ALL TOYOTAFEST

· BEST OLD SCHOOL CELICA

· BEST OLD SCHOOL COROLLA (includes AE86)

· BEST CORONA

· BEST CAMRY

· BEST STARLET

· BEST MR2

· BEST SUPRA & CELICA SUPRA

· BEST OLD SCHOOL "OTHER"

· BEST LAND CRUISER

· BEST PICKUP

· BEST WAGON

· BEST MODIFIED TOYOTA (OPEN CLASS)

· BEST ORIGINAL TOYOTA

· BEST RESTORED TOYOTA

· BEST MODIFIED TOYOTA (ORIGINAL)

· BEST JDM (RIGHT HAND DRIVE)

· THE FARTHEST DRIVEN (TOWED)

· THE OLDEST TOYOTA

· BEST NEW SCHOOL CELICA

· BEST NEW SCHOOL COROLLA

· BEST NEW SCHOOL "OTHER"

· BEST MATRIX

· BEST LEXUS

· BEST SCION XB

· BEST SCION XA

· BEST SCION TC

TORC Registration Page

SBCelicaGT

Your title: May 6
Flyer: May 13

???

I'm probably going. I may enter my POS to get the t-shirt. I'd hate to be the only 90-93 Celica there.

Toxygene

ooh good catch... Oh, and I hope to join you there as I only have a few things to fix for now on my AT. I have the hell from hose to contend with but I'm hoping for some good weather to do that myself. Otherwise last ditch effort will be me going to my mechanic. I also found that Tanabe makes a downpipe for the MR2 and I might have one before I go to the show if it fits. Unfortunately the PWR radiators won't be here before the show I don't think.

boogiedown5150

Hey man if you need help with the hose from hell let me know man. I know about this weather man I had to put off putting my car back together because of it. That hose from hell was a pain in the ass even with my turbo out. I just replaced mine yesterday. Take it easy bro-Dave

Toxygene

Hey thanks Dave. I actually just ordered my metric socket set yesterday. I just need to go down and pick up my replacement hoooooose from heeell... If this stinkin rain will let up, I'll be able to fix that issue and get my car on the road again. If not.. well then I'll be giving you a ring.

Oh and I found out that that downpipe by Tanabe is really a B-pipe for the MR2 so no luck on that being an alternative.

SBCelicaGT

Shit. I won't be able to make it. I've got some electrical problems with my engine that I need to sort out this weekend. Sorry guys.