Honda-tech.com
Alltrac.net
Scionlife.com
SR20Forum.com
etc.

What:

C&T 2nd Annual BBQ Meet

Infos:

Food is provided, no cover charge, free drinks!!! But you are more than welcome to bring chips, salsa, cookies, etc.

Rules & Regulations:

NO Revving
NO Burnouts
NO Stupid kids with their mom bought cars, acting fast & furious like
NO Racing
NO Drifting
NO Ricers ;)

Everyone and their cool friends are invited...if need be, we'll call the 5-Oh on stupid kids, I don't care who you are!!!...we have contacts in the OPD.

Dennis

anyone goin? don't you guys wanna hang out with ur fellow 3sgte powered car owners?

lawrence, henry, steven, anyone?

Dennis :D

Dennis

chickenmoo04":3bxszh5n said:
How far is Ontario from Fresno, CA? Does the car have to be an Alltrac?
we're in southern cali, and it doesn't have to be an alltrac, everyone is invited so long as u don't act stupid.

gts35551

when i saw my name on the list, i was like how the .... did dennis get my name there, but then i remembered i posted over a month ago on mr2oc :D anyways dennis, you posted on honda-tech too huh.... will we be expecting all of socal's jdm honda's there too? :p

....yea i'll be there

Dennis

gts35551":1uoff2vl said:
when i saw my name on the list, i was like how the .... did dennis get my name there, but then i remembered i posted over a month ago on mr2oc :D anyways dennis, you posted on honda-tech too huh.... will we be expecting all of socal's jdm honda's there too? :p

....yea i'll be there

no there won't be any dumbass honda people...only people that i invited.

from john [mister2driver]

Current.TV will be coming out to film the meet. They are recruiting nice modded cars. If you have a nice looking car and would like to be filmed, come out to the meet with a prepd and washed car.

Shortbus

I might make the drive up there if I have the time. It'd be cool to see some nice cars. Mine isnt running though so I'll be taking the truck.

Dennis

Shortbus, just come down.

lumbercris, no worry about the car, unless u want to be in the video

Jynxaholic, just chill with us