Bay Area Meet?

Awesome-Trac

First Monthly NorCal Celica/MR2 BDubs Meet!
Day: Saturday Nov 23
Place: Buffalo Wild Wings
For all the new guys in the Nor-Cal area who wanted a meet here's a perfect chance to have a get together! There will be a few other trac members going along including myself with my 88 Trac and 90 GTS but it would be awesome to beat our previous record of Alltracs in one area which is 7, it may not seem like alot but remember our cars are rare hence there's only a hand full of us left so come on out make new friends and enjoy good food. BTW this is a legit meet approved by the store owners and Police department

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or add yourself to the list on Facebook if you have a account
Again it would be great to see the new faces and there Celica's

https://www.facebook.com/events/5957793 ... r=upcoming

de_engineered

d0yougetme":2y8s4cmi said:
I'd like to attend...tho my st165 isn't pretty

My Camry All-Trac wasn't pretty right off the lot (whoever thought maroon was a good color for a car?), but I'm still gonna show up haha.

1BADGT4

Hello everyone. I'm Henry, an Bay Area native, and a member since 2000 (when the internet was discovered).

I'm back home in Hayward / Oakland now, from a two year military obligation. I would like gauge the interest level of a 2014 Aug-Oct Bay Area meet. I need to find that spark of love that will prevent me from parting ways with her. :cry:

Feel free to PM me.

Awesome-Trac

Im pretty much any day just need a time and day. Btw there's a meet in aug. at the One Toyota in Oakland called Slide Your Ride! I aways go and usually the only Trac EVER there

Awesome-Trac

Last of the year meet! We are trying to get most of the NorCal tracs together. So far we have about 9 tracs confirmed going, and have about 4 or 5 other Celicas going as well and would love to see more celica come out. The meet is on nov 9 with is a Sunday so save the date and ill post up the meet location which is in Vacaville Ca

EvilStig

Reviving an old old thread rather than starting a new one, in the hopes that there may yet be some interested subscribers to this one.

Would anyone be interested in hosting/attending a meetup in the bay area this coming year? We could make it a swap meet bbq or similar. I'd be willing to help coordinate in finding a good place and paying any needed reservation fees. Possibly either somewhere on the peninsula/coast, or maybe near Blackhawk after a cars and coffee to encourage turnout?

If anyone shows interest I'll start a new thread and get a meetup group going. Lets make this a thing!