Bay Area Meet?

Nope.
1) I have to fix my Jeff's radititor (I damaged it)
2) now my car is leaking coolant...
3) car wash

Got to love these alltracs

It's a love hate relationship...

Darkstar20999

Think this meet is gonna be good so far 29 ppl on Facebook and think like 16 ppl on mr2oc and about 15celicas and about 9 of those are alltracs 10 if we can get Zeng to go lol some of the the Facebook ppl are same as on the boards but this 2nd meet will be good the last one was nice but this one is gonna be good

Not to sure where everyone is coming from so i figure people coming from Frisco or East Bay we can meet up on 580 in Castro Valley since its on the way...... Any thoughts? Im open to time and place.

monkey8oi

what time is everyone heading out? Me n Chris will be leaving Burlingame around 10-10:30.. somewhere easy off/on 580 would be the best if people wanna meet up..

monkey8oi":19jy7p9g said:
what time is everyone heading out? Me n Chris will be leaving Burlingame around 10-10:30.. somewhere easy off/on 580 would be the best if people wanna meet up..

Wanna meet up at Castro Valley Bart Station? Ill be there at 11am?

Im thinking the best place is here....

http://goo.gl/maps/kShXG

GT4ZBoy

If there's an invite or fb page for this let me know. Please confirm what time u guys want to meet in Castro valley. The Bart station works for me

GT4ZBoy":qc3jqzy3 said:
If there's an invite or fb page for this let me know. Please confirm what time u guys want to meet in Castro valley. The Bart station works for me

Ill be there at 11am.....

monkey8oi

oh you know it!!! :lol: you planning on going? registration is in march.. me n chris will be driving down together.. let us know if you wanna roll with..