chicoraceworks?

smog7

Has anyone had anything experience with them? i know they are in cal but not exactly sure where. heard that they do smog "legal" jdm swaps..

Denver_whiteST185

He can also get ST205's parts too for a good price. I think if i ever want to convert a 6th gen GT to a full awd swap, im going through him.

montj

Ive had Josh work on my car a couple of times. Great work done at a great pace.

He can get any parts you need from 35r turbos to interior lamp switches for your doors.
Highly recommend him for Norcal. Works mostly out of Fairfield now I think, cause he moved out of Chico.

EDIT:He boars EGR ports into JDM blocks if you want legal swap.

smog7

the only bad thing is that hes about 5 hours away from me... but if i still have my car in another 10k miles ill be giving him a call

Sandra

Josh is awesome. He put the Carlos Sainz motor in our ST165. Car's been running great for months now. & it's not driven lightly.
We go to his shop almost bi-weekly to work on our cars & help him out.

not12listen

the ST165 with the Carlos Sainz motor (mentioned above) is my daily driver. and, as anyone that has been a passenger with me,

to be honest, i trust josh's work. he knows what he's doing, and his work is top notch.

he doesnt know the 4ag very much... but, sandra and i will change that. :)

allblackalltrac

I've bought several things from Josh and will continue to do so. Working with him right now to get me a part I need. Never had a worry with international shipping either. Definitly the first guy you should contact for any parts that you may need.