818 Weekly Wed Meet

muneo

Not this time around. Maybe next week. Since I'm between jobs, gas is Killing me right now :shoots:

CeliKhanh

got more people this week.. 2 bad u guys couldnt make it out.. altho there werent any alltrac since i'm sure thats wut u guys care abt the most :D

ummmiono

yeah i rolled up in my friends blue civic. car is almost done so maybe ill be there on weds with the saddest trac ive ever seen.

ummmiono

i could but thats pretty sad too but i dont have an excuse for the teg besides being broke and lazy. ill be there with something on weds for sure.

ummmiono

for sure. i really hope the celica will be done by then. we need to get more tracs there. what i really like about that meet is that its more technical and almost no show BS. see u guys there. btw if u wish to contact me (818) 970-7286

ummmiono

i was gonna bring the celica one of these days but as soon as the head gasket was done it ran for a few hours before the timing belt broke because the guy didnt replace it. but that should be done soon, luckily the compression is low enough that pistons did not meet valves.

CeliKhanh

whenever man.. just hope ur car runs rite.. as for this thread, i think i'm going to give up since not much(if any) are trying to come out ... ah well, i tried .. every1 is still welcome to swing by anytime.. dont be afraid if u see mostly hondas ...

Toxygene

As much as I loved having a Honda at one time. I don't like the community as much as I like the Alltrac and MR2 community.

Not to mention... jeez man that's far for some of us!