Bay Area All-trac meet end of September/early October

Cali/Nevada/AZ and surrounding States

Postby tweekgt4 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:31 pm

I've tried many times to get a good meet but the most Alltracs I've seen at a Bay Bay Area event were 3 maybe 4?

It's pretty sad.

I don't even have an Alltrac anymore but I would love to come meet and hang out if it's not too far away. I'll bring either the Miata or 240SX.

I do have just a couple of parts leftover to sell like a dizzy seal kit and something else in a plastic grocery bag.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
1999 Volvo V70R, Laser Blue
2001 BMW M5, Titanium Silver
ex-1991 MR2 Turbo, ex-1991 Toyota ST185, ex-1992 Nissan Sil-240sx KA24DET, ex-1994 Mazda Miata M-Edition JRSC
http://www.brsf.net
tweekgt4
Club Member

Postby smog7 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:49 pm

I would be willing to go to a fremont meet. my gf lives in union city so it would be easy......
-omar
my car doesn't leak oil, it just marks its territory
rally tarmac 1990 st185
smog7
GTFour God

Postby ZTrac » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:27 pm

Honestly, if it's less than one hundred miles or an hour, I'd be down for a meet, once I get my Alltrac running.

I think that's the biggest problem with a meet around the bay area or any other part of Northern California....just how far does one have to go to get there? It seems like every time someone proposes a meet, it's somewhere close to them, but far away for everyone else. People need to be willing to compromise a bit, I feel. SoCal is easy, because everything is so close or at least it feels like it every time I've been down there....but like, I live in Sac, and if I want to go to the MR2 meet tonight in Modesto, that's well over an hour and closing in on 100 miles for me, one way. Same thing for pretty much everyone around here. Closest Alltrac owner lives about an hour away for me. Everyone's hella scattered.

Maybe everyone in this area who has Alltracs should move in together in to a huge house like on Real World, with a MONSTER garage...be perfect for those times when my...er, I mean anyone's Alltrac isn't running and I...er, that person needs help to get it running!

Anyway, just my 3.14195 cents.
1991 Toyota Celica Alltrac - on jackstands
1999 Honda VFR800FI Interceptor - Mad Max
2000 Honda 929RR - Destroyed at T-Hill
2001 Honda CBR600F4i - Destroyed at T-Hill
2002 Honda CBR954RR - The Beast
ZTrac
Club Member

Postby alltracshoak » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:12 am

tweekgt4 wrote:I've tried many times to get a good meet but the most Alltracs I've seen at a Bay Bay Area event were 3 maybe 4?

It's pretty sad.

I don't even have an Alltrac anymore but I would love to come meet and hang out if it's not too far away. I'll bring either the Miata or 240SX.

I do have just a couple of parts leftover to sell like a dizzy seal kit and something else in a plastic grocery bag.

yeah, last time i was there in frisco with you guys, there was barely anyone..we had to go hang out with the newcelica.org guys.
current:
90 st185
GT4 AWD
rip: 92 st185 @ 178k :(
alltracshoak
Gold Member

Postby Sandra » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:40 pm

We have no problems driving out of the East Bay Area to Sac or Frisco.

We only have one All Trac to drive though, the other one is under construction.
Sandra
Club Member

Previous

Return to SouthWest