El Mirage Dry Lake

solarinsocal

Hey guys, a few friends and I will be going out to El Mirage on Sunday morning if anyone would like to come as well. We'll be doing some, rallying, drifting, and generally assinine stuff for a while. So if anyone wants to do what their cars were designed to do, then feel free to come along. :D

solarinsocal

Definately a ton of fun out there. I would absolutely recommend taking the trac out there for everyone. Aren't any of you remotely interested in doing four wheel drifts? :D

solarinsocal

No pics. Didn't seem like anyone was interested so I didn't take any. I do however have videos that I don't know how to post. More than likely we'll be out there again within the next couple of weeks so I will take pics then. Here's an image for you, imagine totally flat, with nothing in the way, for a long way, and oh yeah, brown. :twisted:
My two buddies went through their rear tires on their Z and G in about two hours of drifting. The Alltrac happened to stay with it's original four without a problem. I think I'll be able to go out one more time before changing my tires.

If any one is interested, then let me know.

solarinsocal

Wow, you live in Hesperia and don't know where El Mirage is? It's like pretty much down the street from where you are! :shock: :D Seriously though, dependent upon what part of Hesperia you are it's about half an hour from you. You could go drift everyday! :smokes: