Central Cal meet?

Cali/Nevada/AZ and surrounding States

Postby alltracshoak » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:15 pm

next week on what day??let me know if everyone's down that way i can request off on that day.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
current:
90 st185
GT4 AWD
Image
rip: 92 st185 @ 178k :(
User avatar
alltracshoak
Gold Member
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:13 pm
Location: centralcal CA

Postby smog7 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:35 pm

to get an idea of where we can meet see this link- awesome show that happened today 28th, I passed by.... too expensive to get in $25 a ticket...
http://www.avilabeachconcours.com/
-omar
my car doesn't leak oil, it just marks its territory
rally tarmac 1990 st185
User avatar
smog7
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: central coast, ca

Postby smog7 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:34 am

ok so it looks like nobody is giving a shit about a meet. alltracshoak,
solarinsocal, lumbercis, would you guys be willing to have a small meet? since im about an 30min or so away I can pretty much go whenever. next friday and sat I have work untill 715 and 915.
-omar
my car doesn't leak oil, it just marks its territory
rally tarmac 1990 st185
User avatar
smog7
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: central coast, ca

Postby alltracshoak » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:36 am

smog7 wrote:ok so it looks like nobody is giving a shit about a meet. alltracshoak,
solarinsocal, lumbercis, would you guys be willing to have a small meet? since im about an 30min or so away I can pretty much go whenever. next friday and sat I have work untill 715 and 915.

you're talking about the friday and saturday coming up right???the 2nd and the 3rd?

you mean 715am to 915pm or ????

if so, im down with it, as long as i get my tires by then i can come out.
current:
90 st185
GT4 AWD
Image
rip: 92 st185 @ 178k :(
User avatar
alltracshoak
Gold Member
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:13 pm
Location: centralcal CA

Postby smog7 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:50 am

alltracshoak wrote:
smog7 wrote:ok so it looks like nobody is giving a shit about a meet. alltracshoak,
solarinsocal, lumbercis, would you guys be willing to have a small meet? since im about an 30min or so away I can pretty much go whenever. next friday and sat I have work untill 715 and 915.

you're talking about the friday and saturday coming up right???the 2nd and the 3rd?

you mean 715am to 915pm or ????

if so, im down with it, as long as i get my tires by then i can come out.


I get out 715pm friday night and I work from 1-915 pm sat. yeah if its cool with everyone else lets meet!
-omar
my car doesn't leak oil, it just marks its territory
rally tarmac 1990 st185
User avatar
smog7
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: central coast, ca

Postby alltracshoak » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:52 am

im down with it, if i can get my tires mounted by then.maybe friday night?
see if there's any other guys who's willing to meet..if not im down to come hang out on friday night and maybe sat night..
current:
90 st185
GT4 AWD
Image
rip: 92 st185 @ 178k :(
User avatar
alltracshoak
Gold Member
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:13 pm
Location: centralcal CA

Postby solarinsocal » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:35 pm

Okay wait, you guys lost me. You want to do a meet at night around 8 or 10 on either Fri. or Sat. at Oceano? Um I don't know about Lumbercis but that's a hell of a drive for us for just chilling out at night and then trying to come back. :twisted: We need to do a full day plus BBQ and camp out or something! :smokes:
Image
User avatar
solarinsocal
Club Member
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:28 pm
Location: Ontario, California

Postby alltracshoak » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:01 pm

i could do that on friday but not maybe saturday.
current:
90 st185
GT4 AWD
Image
rip: 92 st185 @ 178k :(
User avatar
alltracshoak
Gold Member
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:13 pm
Location: centralcal CA

Postby lumbercis » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:28 pm

solarinsocal wrote:Okay wait, you guys lost me. You want to do a meet at night around 8 or 10 on either Fri. or Sat. at Oceano? Um I don't know about Lumbercis but that's a hell of a drive for us for just chilling out at night and then trying to come back. :twisted: We need to do a full day plus BBQ and camp out or something! :smokes:


I'll just drive your Supra. It'll only take us an hour or so. :smokes:

j/k I'm with solar on this.

J.
lumbercis
Gold Member
 
Posts: 2346
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 4:52 am
Location: Washington, D.C.

Postby alltracshoak » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:08 pm

so???this weekend or ???
current:
90 st185
GT4 AWD
Image
rip: 92 st185 @ 178k :(
User avatar
alltracshoak
Gold Member
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:13 pm
Location: centralcal CA

Postby smog7 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:14 pm

you guys pick a day. you are the ones that have to do the heavy driving.
-omar
my car doesn't leak oil, it just marks its territory
rally tarmac 1990 st185
User avatar
smog7
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: central coast, ca

Postby alltracshoak » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:35 pm

im ok with friday night.hang out...do whatever :D
current:
90 st185
GT4 AWD
Image
rip: 92 st185 @ 178k :(
User avatar
alltracshoak
Gold Member
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:13 pm
Location: centralcal CA

Postby smog7 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:18 am

alltracshoak wrote:im ok with friday night.hang out...do whatever :D


are you sure? i get off at about 715pm friday. are you going to drive back that night?
-omar
my car doesn't leak oil, it just marks its territory
rally tarmac 1990 st185
User avatar
smog7
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: central coast, ca

Postby alltracshoak » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:19 am

i guess so...but you and me only??if you want,maybe we can meet up..if not,we can wait till its a better time..but like i said, im down on friday
current:
90 st185
GT4 AWD
Image
rip: 92 st185 @ 178k :(
User avatar
alltracshoak
Gold Member
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:13 pm
Location: centralcal CA

Postby alltracshoak » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:42 pm

so watsup???friday night - sunday im available.im still up for it too!!!!
current:
90 st185
GT4 AWD
Image
rip: 92 st185 @ 178k :(
User avatar
alltracshoak
Gold Member
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:13 pm
Location: centralcal CA

PreviousNext

Return to SouthWest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests