nevada meet

solarinsocal

I'm actually chillin in Vegas right now! I'm in the Avalon though saying that it provides just a little bit better ride than the Alltrac! :D

Matico40

I'm in Las Vegas, next to Santa Fe Station...do you guys mind if I go (even though I don't own an alltrac anymore)?? I might take my GTS or my Z..either way...I'm down.
Perhaps you want to do a Dyno day, that's what we did with the Z guys and it worked out just fine. We brought sodas, pizzas, snacks and we were there for about 4 hours dynoing our cars. I know a place for AWD, they charge around $75 per car, but if we do a group then it's like $125 per hour, so it should be affordable.

Edit: Me and the Z guys might be doing a cruise to "Death Valley" (I think), it's a 2-3 hour drive each way...if you are interested we can "join" both clubs...I don't think the guys would mind. Not sure on exact date though

jonstew

I am in Las Vegas too but I to do not have an All-Trac with me....a C320 wagon is about as far as you can get from an All-Trac but I would love to meet some of the local All-trac guys even though there does not seem to be too many.

Matico40, Did you ever hear anything back from the guy with the $250.00 ST165? I would have bought that if I had had tools and a place to work on it here. What was the deal with the title?

Matico40

jonstew":1eowmh33 said:
I am in Las Vegas too but I to do not have an All-Trac with me....a C320 wagon is about as far as you can get from an All-Trac but I would love to meet some of the local All-trac guys even though there does not seem to be too many.

Matico40, Did you ever hear anything back from the guy with the $250.00 ST165? I would have bought that if I had had tools and a place to work on it here. What was the deal with the title?

I called him a few times but he/she never answers, left a message and haven't heard from him/her.

jonstew

Matico40":2lg8qpmj said:
I called him a few times but he/she never answers, left a message and haven't heard from him/her.

I like how in the ad the car must go....he must not be needing it gone too badly though.

Matico40

jonstew":1u73zfpc said:
Matico40":1u73zfpc said:

I like how in the ad the car must go....he must not be needing it gone too badly though.

lol, true that

Toxygene

I'll actually be in Las Vegas this weekend. I'll be driving my wife's 2002 GT though.

She is dead set on going to the Pinball museum. Maybe you could meet up there?? Maybe you could see if anyone can dethrone her as the pinball bad-ass. LOL :D

TomsST185

matico your right down the street from me lone mt and decatur is were i live and i work up at the sate fe station. but yeah that would be cool to dyno cars i dont have much to dyno. all i have is a 91 gts.

Matico40

TomsST185":2pro8pxq said:
matico your right down the street from me lone mt and decatur is were i live and i work up at the sate fe station. but yeah that would be cool to dyno cars i dont have much to dyno. all i have is a 91 gts.

Sweet, I live in painted desert (the lake/golf course behind Santa Fe)...Lone Mt and tenaya.
About the dyno, it doesn't matter what car you have, we're there to have fun and also to see where our cars stand. I would be taking my Z, and it's stock....I just want to know where I'm at now (after 21 years...)

oka

we all live close to each other...i live in the hood..mlk and lake mead..my st165 is almost ready!!im flying to san diego on the jan. 15 , hang out for a week then ill be driving my red st165 home.....

TomsST185

yeah i used to go with las vegas racing scene. but now i have to work those night if we were to do something like that lets try to do it sunday or monday night.