Any meets coming up for us?

Cali/Nevada/AZ and surrounding States

Postby yellowtuner » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:50 pm

thats not true dave! i was there last year with my alltrac! so you werent the only one there. besides im going to be there again and im taking the alltrac again! i still need to fix it tho. im working on the front brakes now. its starting to get anoying! o well at least at the end of it all my brakes will be new an in tip top shape.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
03 gts yellow, 90 alltrac dark grey
yellowtuner
Club Member

Postby yellowtuner » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:54 pm

xkirex you should go! if you have never been then its a must! there are a lot of cars there. if you want to meet with dave and me that would be cool. you should go tho it will be lots of fun! oh and there is food there too!!! always a plus!
yellowtuner
Club Member

Postby showcaseceli90 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:23 pm

yellowtuner wrote:thats not true dave! i was there last year with my alltrac! so you werent the only one there. besides im going to be there again and im taking the alltrac again! i still need to fix it tho. im working on the front brakes now. its starting to get anoying! o well at least at the end of it all my brakes will be new an in tip top shape.

Wrong Alex, I wasnt even there last year so I didn't know you showed up with the trac...remember? I heard about the the brakes. You know who told me...lol!! Anyways, I'm going to this year's meet so I guess we're rolling together. xkirex, you really should go too man. All of us together will be the odd ones out... :lol: :D
Dave S.
1990 St184.5 (SOLD)
1990 Lexus LS400(The Daily Grind)
showcaseceli90
Club Member

Postby xkirex » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:21 am

Im sooo down dude. We'll be like the gods of that meet. hahaha Show what cars with balls are made of XD. When exactly is it?

Toxy, I dunno dude, Im just bored. I can meet up anywhere in the near by area. Alex and Dave you guys should TOTALLY meet up. haha Ill take the battery out of the Lancer and throw it in the 'Trac. Im in desperate need of a decent car battery. hahaha you guys wanna meet in the parking lot of my old High School off the 10?

you guys gimme a call. (909) 720-8793

-Erik
xkirex
Club Member

Postby Toxygene » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:05 am

I used to have problems with my brakes when I first got my car. I ended up getting two calipers from Toyota through their remanufactured parts in addition to stainless steel braided lines and all my problems went away.

As far as for tonight, it might be a little too late now. I just got back from seeing a movie wiht my wife. It was Burn after Reading, (I think that's the title) and I was a little disappointed. It wasn't as funny as I had hoped.

Too bad Riverside closes up so damn early. I bet Riverside Plaza is a ghost town already.

I do plan on going to the large Chino Hills Celica meet though. I doubt I'll have the Trac running by then. Even if I got a job before then, I'll be looking to pull the motor and get some internal stuff done. My wifes Celica might be done up a little though. We have a C-One lip kit and some other details waiting to get put on.

Maybe I should start a thread seeing who's going to the Chino Hills meet?
Toxygene
Established Member

Postby xkirex » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:43 am

yea. I was like, its prob too short of notice at the moment anyways. I went to super autobacs today and bought myself an Optima red top and some water wetter and did myself a little radiator flush and intercooler flush.

but yea. Im waay down for the celica meet. I still don't know when it is. >.<

a new thread is in order!
xkirex
Club Member

Postby celicast184 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:31 pm

im going to the chino hills meet, maybe we could carpool there. i live like 5 mins away from fairmount park. i would be interested to see who else is going to the chino hills meet too, toxygene, you should start the thread.
I <3 MY ST214
celicast184
Club Member

Postby yellowtuner » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:52 am

showcaseceli90 wrote:Wrong Alex, I wasnt even there last year so I didn't know you showed up with the trac...remember? I heard about the the brakes. You know who told me...lol!! Anyways, I'm going to this year's meet so I guess we're rolling together. xkirex, you really should go too man. All of us together will be the odd ones out... :lol: :D

oh thats right my bad. forgot about that! we really should all show up together! we can make an entrance with our BOV's! HEHEHEHE! :smokes: we need to kick it some time this week dave. since im down here again!
yellowtuner
Club Member

Postby yellowtuner » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:56 am

by the way here is the info for the meet. i dont think we need a new thread since its probably only going to be 3 or 4 of us.

Where: Grand Avenue Park at Chino Hills
1301 Grand Ave. Chino Hill Ca
http://www.chinohills.org/index.asp?NID=385

When: October 11th! Saturday!
Starts at 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

What: Celica Meet potluck, bbq, cars, football, park recreational stuff

Why: To know the celica community especially for newbies.
yellowtuner
Club Member

Postby Toxygene » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:06 am

Well, that may be true but it might be better to post it in a new thread to be fair for anyone else that might consider coming out. I wouldn't want to presume and I'd also hate if someone got left out of the loop because they didn't check this thread.
Toxygene
Established Member

Previous

Return to SouthWest