so i got a not so subtle dd

ummmiono

Well my alltrac is still a work in progress and my integra is not in driving condition so I am in desperate need of a reliable cheap daily driver. I even went down to the police auctions today and almost bought a real cleanbmw e30 but the clutch was gone. So if you or anyone you know has a cheap reliable car for sale let me know asap. I work full time and go to school so I really need a car. I'm broke so I don't have very much money to spend. Please!!!!!!!!!

ummmiono

Yeah I know. Right now I'm considering an e30 bmw, a salvage title but clean 240, and selling said soul for an ae86 gts. I'd go for the rolla but I can't get a hols of the guy

ummmiono

Well imma look at an fc rx7 on saturday. He's askin 1500 obo. Its a 90 na automatic with 112k. But the body looks super clean. I know rotaries aren't exactly known for reliability but they're my weakness. If not then maybe I can get a hold of the rollas owner weds night at the 240 meet

EasternBandit

Do not buy a rotary if you're looking for something that's cheap to drive and reliable. I've had 3 total. 2 na fc's and a fc turbo II. All of which are expensive to drive due to maintanance, not so great gas mileage, and unreliability. Oddly enough the turbo II was the most reliable of them all for me. Just had a wiring issue that took a while to figure out. But bottom line. Rotary's are not cheap on the wallet. Get a late 80's corolla/camry/honda. Good gas mileage. cheap to fix and easy to work on.

ummmiono

Well I only need a car til about the end of the year, then the trac should be complete and then I'll start goin through the integra. I know the fc won't be very reliable but I just want it, stupid I know but maybe that's why I have an alltrac with tons of issues too. Iono we'll see

ummmiono

Ok so I'm lookin at 240s now and my budget has gone up to about 1400. My problem is I'm picky which sucks for me. I wouldn't buy something that I wouldn't want to keep.

ummmiono

I just bought a 92 5.0 5 speed mustang. So this brings the tally up to three red hatchback 5 speeds. And all I ever wanted was a black car