Free Kittens for anyone that can adopt one from us.

Toxygene

My wife and I saved some kittens recently and we are looking for anyone who can adopt them from us.

We have a total of 6 kittens:

You can see what they look like here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25872733@N06/sets/72157607808285250/show/

We have already had them cleaned of ear mites, checked for feline leukemia, and treated for worms. They will still need to be fixed.

Please spread the word as even if you aren't interested maybe you might know someone who is.

Thanks!

Toxygene

LegacyofDan":v63p0bii said:
kittens...gotta love kittens, till they grow up and piss on all ur shit...ugh...

i hope they find a loving home :)

Um... their Kittens... like duh... they don't pee on stuff. They like totally know how to use their Cat Litter from the moment they saw their mommy do it. :p Only dogs and pigs have to be house broken. Unless the cat is really old and has some kind of urinary tract issue then that usually doesn't happen. The only other time that that happens is when the cat is supa frustrated with it's owner and they decide to let you know it. Must be how someone coined the phrase being "pissed off". LOL