NorCal Roll Call

decamberkid

name Eric
location santa rosa bay area
machine 88 alltrac sliver
project plan if i ever get this stupid JDM motor running ,I dont know may be to drive it for the 4th time in 4 years
rides 86 4runner ,88 alltrac

alltracshoak

guys!!!modesto toyota is having a car show on the saturday coming up!!!im going to attend most likely and want other alltrac owners to attend too...time to get a meet going since central cal is so dead..ill be going with some local mr2oc members so hope to see acouple of alltrac there besides mines...

LxJLthr

Hhhmmm I think I qualify :p

Yuri K
Car: 1988 Celica Alltrac Black
Project: Daily driver at the moment, but will be a dedicated auto-x/track car once I find another daily driver vehicle I actually enjoy driving nearly as much :lol:

6strngs

Name: Nathan
Machines: White 88 alltrac, green 94 celica GT, White 00 Celica GTS
Projects: sell the 94, fix all the alltracs problems and then drag race it, and add light mods to the 00 and use it for daily driving and maybe some shows later on...

ct27gt

Name: Joe
Machines: 92 Half-trac
Projects: Get a dd so the celi can become a dedicated autox/fun weekend car

shadowlife25

Name: Mario

Machine 1: 91 ST185
APEX-i AVCR,
HKS Silent Hi-Power,
HKS FCD,
HKS Intake
Kirkosaurus Poly Mounts,
JDM ECU,
MR2 BPV,
7th Gen GT/GTS wheels

Machine 2: '88 165 w/'93 RC engine

Projects:
Finish the '88 project so I have another DD. :)

Install Whiteline Rear Sway, Gen 3 cams in the 185.
Get a new Paint Job on the 185.

jgtfour

1992 Black Alltrac
Fairfield , CA.
TRD springs, GAB adjustable shocks, Whiteline front and rear upper strut tower bars and rear lower swaybar, K&N drop-in air filter, HKS BOV, HKS HI-Power exhaust, HI-FLO cat, Greddy EBC , Blitz turbo timer, Magnecor sparkplug wires, Denso iridium plugs, 3 inch Aussie downpipe (not installed yet), JDM rear vented corner taillights and JDM clear corners. 196400 miles and still going with an 8 year oil leak! :lol:

monkey8oi

im ready for a meet whenever anyone else is... just purchase another 88 alltrac for the girlfriend.. forged pistons, rods, 50trim turbo with relatively fresh paint.. we both ready to ride... =)

Darkstar20999

im more then down ill hit up zeng and see if he is maybe we can all try and get some kind of meet going sometime for our side of cal

dannyboy2012

A whats up saw Nor Cal roll call had to say whats up, names Daniel I just picked up a grey 88 165 not running if anyone wants to give me a hand ill buy the beer and lunch let me know.

alltracshoak

dannyboy2012":km7qz2wb said:
A whats up saw Nor Cal roll call had to say whats up, names Daniel I just picked up a grey 88 165 not running if anyone wants to give me a hand ill buy the beer and lunch let me know.
whatsup where is your location. might help which city you are from