NorCal Roll Call

monkey8oi

alltracshoak":39nd4v0y said:
dannyboy2012":39nd4v0y said:
A whats up saw Nor Cal roll call had to say whats up, names Daniel I just picked up a grey 88 165 not running if anyone wants to give me a hand ill buy the beer and lunch let me know.
whatsup where is your location. might help which city you are from

yup, where you located? i can lend a helping hand depending on where you're at..

sup zeng, how's the alltrac running? i just picked up another one.. lol..

Darkstar20999

Alright so I'm planning an alltrac/mr2/5thgen meet, bbq and cruise in March 2012. Plan ahead! I'm looking for a state park as a location so there will be plenty of room for the cars, good scenery and a place to bbq and chill. This is geared towards the modesto, stockton, san fran, and sacramento guys. Pretty much anyone else willing to make the drive. Somewhere in the middle where we can all meet up so any input is much welcomed. Zeng is willing to help out in the planning. Any more ideas would help because this is from us for us.
So mostly a location is needed and maybe a potluck sign up?
I made a facebook event page so if you guys have an account just hit it up there and we can get this rolling.

http://www.facebook.com/events/15169900 ... 004932448/

Darkstar20999

being that its always so dead for us nor cal guys this could be a really good meet and turn out if we all get on it have not seen to many meets

Darkstar20999

awesome-trac":3i2mcf8g said:
i work in a garage in SF we can use? but dont know if we can BBQ there :shrug:

how big of a garage??? hows the spare and room last thing i would want is all of us packed somewhere with all our cars but garage meets are always nice

Awesome-Trac

Darkstar20999":m2ftcltd said:
awesome-trac":m2ftcltd said:

how big of a garage??? hows the spare and room last thing i would want is all of us packed somewhere with all our cars but garage meets are always nice

four floors and fits about 250 cars...i think...never had a chance to count every car :doh: but i do know there is more then enough room plus i have a place to wash your car and mount new tires. Ill take pics of it tomorrow while im working to see if you guys are ok with it

Darkstar20999

awesome-trac":2oqovmfm said:
Darkstar20999":2oqovmfm said:
awesome-trac":2oqovmfm said:

four floors and fits about 250 cars...i think...never had a chance to count every car :doh: but i do know there is more then enough room plus i have a place to wash your car and mount new tires. Ill take pics of it tomorrow while im working to see if you guys are ok with it

Ya that would help a lot man who owns this place is it ok to use it as a meeting spot. Last thing I want is for us to be somewhere we should not be at and some one geting mad who owns it and anything happenin but let me know what you know maybe we can work something out and maybe I could go out there and check it out you work there what kind of place is it

Awesome-Trac

forgot to take pics today...it was super busy due to the last min shoppers...my family rents the spot out for our cars...we own a rental car business that uses it. If this meet is in march we should be fine because its usaully the dead part of the season and there will be like only 12 to 13 cars...plus we will most likely be in the basement where it wont bother anyone including the owner "im really sorry for the guys who have lowered their cars" be prepared to scrap on the ramp

Darkstar20999

that sounds realy good man if we could host the meet at your place you guys rent if its not bothing anyone by doin so let me know maybe me and zeng can go up there some time before all this and check it out let me know so we can lock in a spot of not its back to plan b a state park or somewhere nice

Awesome-Trac

sorry for the late reply...so about the garage plan, its a no go for now cause my company might be moving into a new one "rent is to high" by the end of the year and i dont know how they run things :shrug:

Darkstar20999

ok guys hellyer park san jose is where its goin to be at very nice park and lots of room great view of the lake and a good back drop for photos 8)