JGTC+D1=One killer weekend!

Voxtrace

naw, we're just gonna buy tix there, I hope it'll be ok cuz thats what we did for the last D1.
How much did you pay?

akahai

Saturday only ticket is $35, and weekend pass is $50 plus shipping and tax. I got it through the JGTC website. You guys coming down from SF??

Voxtrace

Yeah Me and like 5 of my buddies are make'n the trip down.
Yeah thats the same price my friend told me. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Did you get your tickets in the mail yet?
Last year I met some folks from this site, maybe we could meet up, but it's kind of a big venue.

akahai

Nah, no ticket yet, but was told it should be here today or tomorrow. :D
Man, what we need is alltrac.net T-shirt, that way easy to spot members from the forum. :smokes: Have a safe trip.

A

Anonymous

:lol: d1 was great!!! i love that shitty track layout. Also to the people i snuck into JGTC and D1....>< i hate you! D1 and JGTC staff hates U!

:shoots: :cry:

Did anyone get pics? My friend went to it and said it was awesome! He said he saw a few All-Trac's there so I wanted to see whos they were.

turbo4wd

92 All-Trac":1irgyt5q said:
Did anyone get pics? My friend went to it and said it was awesome! He said he saw a few All-Trac's there so I wanted to see whos they were.

Heres the page of pics I snapped over the 2 days.

http://www.185designs.com/gtlive/index.html

As for Alltracs that were there.. I know I was there, John So, Demetrius, Gus, and Hans. So we had 5 ST-185s there.. In the vendor area there was a white 165.