toyotafest 2009?

Rpz123isme

if my car is done ill be there.......wait ill be there anyways. but the lancer might be my wip that day :shrug: just hope to see tons of celica's
showcaseceli90 if you go hands down you will win. you have the best looking car i have seen in years.

showcaseceli90

Rpz123isme":3r0esl0d said:
if my car is done ill be there.......wait ill be there anyways. but the lancer might be my wip that day :shrug: just hope to see tons of celica's
showcaseceli90 if you go hands down you will win. you have the best looking car i have seen in years.
I wish that was true man. Last year, the all the winners in the "new" celica category were 7th gens... :|

monkey8oi

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:40 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

showcaseceli90 wrote:
I was there last year and acutally entered. There were only 2 5th gens (my halftrac and a 3sge-T coupe), maybe 3 6th gens and a lot of 7th gens. Might do it again though...

thats a sweet mr2 in the back ground in your second photo!

i figured that was your duece in the background chris.. lol.. well, i'll definitely be heading down with a couple of guys from the bay area. Hopefully, i'll catch everyone from the forums that can make it down there.

A

Anonymous

My friend is turning 21 on the day before so we might consider going up to cali for the weekend from AZ. Hopefully this works out since I do have my brother in LA where we can stay. Really want to go to this! Let me know if any AZ peeps are going.

monkey8oi

sounds like there might be a decent alltrac turnout at this event. I hope everyone on here can make it. I'll be the only alltrac amongst a bunch of mr2s in my group so it'd be nice to see some other alltracs there.

alltracshoak

are you guys registered with your car or just gonna drive it there??im scare my car not gonna make it.its 600 mile now after a freshly rebuild

monkey8oi

i registered my car in the "work in progress" class. why won't your car make it if it's been freshly rebuilt? i just finished my build too. i've only got 83 miles on my motor. I'm still planning on putting another 500 miles on it before my tune session then it'll be a 400 mile drive to toyotafest.

alltracshoak

hey,you only live in san francisco,i might be at norcal summer mr2 meet in june.check mr2oc in the norcal section for futher detail

monkey8oi

nice.. i might just go and check that out. majority of the guys i'm going to toyotafest with all have mr2's so i'll see what's up.

monkey8oi

today is the moment of truth. I will be making my 8 hr drive to long beach today after work. With everything that's happened with the car in the past two weeks, i am extremely nervous to see if the alltrac will make the trip and back without any problems. Pray for me.. and if anyone see's a red st165 on the side of the road on highway 5, help a brotha out. hahaha.... just kidding.. i hope.. To everyone else on this board that might be going. hope to see you guys there.

cmonteiro1

Ha. Good luck man. When I brought my car out to AZ, I went home for Christmas break, finished my full engine rebuild and install, drove for a few days locally, then drove it 2600 miles straight through (42 hours door to door with a 5 hour delay b/c of blown tire in the middle of the night) with my sister. Only issue I had was the blown tire. One of those things you do that is ridiculous while doing it, fun to look back on, but you'll never do again.