IE meet ups

xkirex

yea it was pretty dope. Correy seemed to have been hella pumped to get his 185 running.

We did turn alot of heads tho. Pretty sick

sorry i didnt go to the cafe, My friend had to be at work at 6am and she was already falling asleep. Next week tho =]. I was craving some boba too =/

Grouch, i didnt even catch your name ahahaha.

good times with the alltracs....and half-trac XD

BrotherRE":2rl9610z said:
I got caught up working late ... next week!
me and grouch was at the boba cafe waiting to see if you would show up.. but then it got late and not clean a$$ st165 showed up.. so we left..

xkirex

ohhh yeaa... we forgot to take pictures. XD ahaha that one guy with the dsm took a gang of pics. next week if more cars show up we'll snap some peektures

xkirex

ohhh yeaa... we forgot to take pictures. XD ahaha that one guy with the dsm took a gang of pics. next week if more cars show up we'll snap some peektures

the drifting was bad a$$ today.. someone brought out their white supra.. it sucked at first, until later. that supra was bad a$$ man.. grouch, we should change the meets to thursdays so we all could get to watch drifting and have the meet at the same time...

xkirex

^^^ agreed, especially since i dont get paid till next thursday for gas monies.

Yea today was pretty awesome, Zen and I had sick teamwork pickin up those NOS energy drinks they were throwing out.

PS. Look out for a random ass thread in the Off-Topic area XD.

^^^^ at adams track^^^^
its on the other side of the freeway from fairmont park. you should come out too cuz its like right there you know.

MD. Celica

Let's do this! Yes celicast184 I will tell my wife I have a date with the boyz! LOL I will be there later on but I will be there...

xkirex

I might not go next tuesday cuz im low on funds for gas plus the car doesn't have insurance >.<. Thursday fer sure tho.