Spotted green alltrac on the 101 in Peoria

Cali/Nevada/AZ and surrounding States

Spotted green alltrac on the 101 in Peoria

Postby monkracing29 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:36 pm

okay so yesterday I was on the 101 around 75th ave. exit and saw a green trac coming up behind me the front bumper had a bunch of paint chipped off of it, the passenger fender had a bunch of bondo/primer on it :cry:, emblems were removed. black rims. has anyone else seen this? there was a girl driving it.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Monk
monkracing29
Club Member

Postby LegacyofDan » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:57 pm

sounds new to me....i cant think of a member here that has a green trac, in illinois...what gen? if it was a 185 then it was prolly just a GTS with an alltrac hood :wink: (i was fooled once in west chester, there is a black GTS with an alltrac hood that wonders around a bit, luckily he has his GTS badges so i wasnt fooled once i got behind him :) )
LegacyofDan
GTFour God

Postby wizzards581 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:25 am

LegacyofDan wrote:sounds new to me....i cant think of a member here that has a green trac, in illinois...what gen? if it was a 185 then it was prolly just a GTS with an alltrac hood :wink: (i was fooled once in west chester, there is a black GTS with an alltrac hood that wonders around a bit, luckily he has his GTS badges so i wasnt fooled once i got behind him :) )

jus look at the gas tank. but frm the front kinda hard to tell.

theres also a clean green st185 in my town spotted driven by an old lady. 2 of my bros seen it up close and said its perfect condition.
-90 celica turbo All-Trac (sold)
-03 matrix XR
wizzards581
Established Member

Postby monkracing29 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:30 pm

oops that was my bad i meant Peoria, Arizona my fault sorry bout that
Monk
monkracing29
Club Member

Return to SouthWest