SO CAL: Jan 16th club IMG is hosting a ride..

tkit213

Hey whats up guys, IMG is hosting another event. Those who attended the old school meet at seaus in san diego(and some of those who didnt :p) wanted MORE than just another meet- IMG has answered.

On Saturday Jan 16th, we will be having a ride from UTC in La Jolla to 101 cafe in Oceanside.

so for those who are able to roll out, this would be a great time to mark your calendar.
---------------------------------------------------------------
INFO BELOW:

1st meeting point- Fusion off clairemont mesa blvd at 9am sharp.
Leaving this meeting point at 9:15 sharp to roll out to UTC
2nd meeting point- Sears parking lot UTC shopping mall in La Jolla
Leaving here at 10am sharp.

We will take the Coast HWY/ PCH up to 101cafe and eat and hang out etc. for an hour or so

From there well 5 fwy back to yogurt lounge off clairemont mesa blvd
should be done by 2 or so.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

heres the directions/ map etc for everything using google maps.

Fusion Cafe to Clairemont Mesa Blvd - Google Maps

CONTACT INFO:

Ted- Tkit213@hotmail.com or 619-252-1028 (if texting, i have verizon)
Eugene/Club email- ClubIMG@hotmail.com

tkit213

IMG is my car club. Intense Motoring Group. basically we try to keep everything respectful and keep it family/friends oriented in a way since family usually shows up to different shows and events and we host at least two events a year, 1 ryde/cruise and 1 meet/old school meet.

anyways, with that said, by all means bring out the alltrac, ive wanted one for a long time. i will be rollin in my 74 celica gt.

Ted

LooSeNutZ

Does IMG hold regular meetings? I've been living in SD for a year now and have been looking for a good car club to join.

tkit213

its funny you mention that. its actually in the works. i still need to plan it out with eugene and other people to see how to get it rolling. initially we were gonna hold one every 1st and like second or third tuesday of the month or something like that.

anyways, come out to this ryde and tell everyone who might be interested. ill see if i can get some solid info on the meetings