Southwest Speedworks (My new shop) Pics as promised.

86turboswap

Ok, so you guys saw the previous thread I'm sure.
I have almost setup the shop. Shooting for a Grand Opening Celebration on May 1st. I'm going to setup a big Barbecue with drinks, a XBOX360 game room, and a car show. So if you have a nice ride you want to show off, we'll setup on Main st. There is parking on street for about 50 cars in front of the shop, there is also a dirt parking lot on both sides of the shop.

So on to the Pictures. Keep in mind I'm still awaiting my equipment to come in. Lift, dyno, etc.....

DSCN0046.jpg

The Main Lobby
DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0048.jpg

DSCN0049.jpg

Heres a look in the private office I need to finish up.
DSCN0051.jpg

86turboswap

Since I've signed the lease. I've had a red 91 MR2 Turbo in for a Alternator change out. A Silver 91 MR2 Turbo in for a Clutch. Then that same Silver MR2 for a full rebuild. (Which I got done in Lightning quick time Full engine rebuild in 4 days) A white 91 MR2 Turbo for a full out stroker build with cams, intake manifold, etc... Another 2.2 stroker build. Did a Pre-purchase inspection on a red 91 MR2 NA, a ATS CT27, CX Racing IC kit and a NRG Catch can install on a yellow 91 MR2 Swapped turbo. I haven't officially opened yet. I got 4 cars in the shop now I'm working on.

I can do everything. From a Full out 2.4liter stroker build to Rebuilding your Manual transmission to AC repairs (EPA LICENSED), I also have a Body and paint shop on contract. So Southwest Speedworks is truly a one stop shop for your MR2 or Alltrac. We also work on all Imports, and sometimes domestics too.

As far as Employees. There are only 2. Myself, and a MR2 Turbo Owner named Jimmy I hired on this week.

Heres some pics of what I've been doing lately.

DSCN0096.jpg

DSCN0099.jpg

DSCN0103.jpg

DSCN0108.jpg

DSCN0111.jpg

86turboswap

I don't know what I'm going to do with the front yet. I thought about putting a car on display in the lobby and building a big platform with display cases on the outside walls.

LegacyofDan

i have a Question, and if i am being stupid try to not make fun of me too bad...:)
what is that white stuff that is in the coolant jackets? my first guess would be like paper towels to jeep dirt out...but i am not sure hence my question :)
DSCN0230.jpg