Toyotafest 2K12

phattyduck

Man, this reminds me that I gotta get my Alltrac running... it might even have a chance to win best Camry. :D

-Charlie

tubasteve

I'm having to pull out, as we all know, pulling out is not good. I won't make it this year, car is getting more done than i thought. And black car....just stock, and i work until 2

-jr

CSAlltrac

Just wondering if anybody is going to be in Cali the whole weekend of toyotafest. I'm going to be there till Monday afternoon. That leaves Saturday night and all of Sunday. Does anybody know if there will be anything going on Saturday night anywhere. A cruise would be awesome on Sunday if we could get a few guys and cars together.

monkey8oi

me n chris will be there the whole weekend.. coming back on sunday though.. no idea as to what will be going on saturday night.. guess we'll just play it by ear.. catch you and your alltrac at the show..

i know the mr2 guys are having a cruise right after the show, so i dont know if u guys are willing to tag along with them. other than that we can prolly set something up on sunday like big bear cruise n bbq again??