lollicup meet up

c 45

lollicup.jpg
so is anyone planning on going to the lollicup car meet up on august 19th in roseville california if anyone want to make the trip up let me know ill post more details if so

c 45

nice im still trying to get my car back in running order ive been doing a little bit of an overhaul so to speak lol but if my car dont make it ill still be going have 2 buddies of mine that are going an evo and a legacy gt but im trying my hardest :D

c 45

im trying to fab up some intercooler piping and fab up my st185 down pipe so i can get my radiator to fit lol

WHTst165

hey guys I see that you are all gonna try to go to LolliCup, I am 2jzRWD4me on Club Lexus and my.is and I will be there as well in my is300. I popped in to get to know all the Sacramento people and let everyone know that I am trying to get rid of my 88 alltrac celica. I have a craigslist add here if you are all wanting to check it out.

https://post.craigslist.org/k/CrkWIvbo4 ... ?s=preview

c 45

Hey guys not sure how many of you are going tmrw but I'd like to meet up I couldn't get my car to function properly but ill be going out there with a few friends I also would like to get a few insights on my problem so feel free to hit me up 916 595 4664 my name is colt thanks a lot guys