PHOENIX ALL TRAC MEET...

A

Anonymous

i WOULD LOVE TO SEE IF I COULD GET AN ALL TRAC/MR2 MEET IN PHOENIX. i AM NOT SURE HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD SHOW, BUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. JUST POST. I WOULD LIKE TO TRY FOR EARLY TO MID JUNE IF POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU, RYAN CHAPMAN

I will make up the other half of the All-Tracs I know of in Phoenix. Hopefully more of you guys in Arizona, or even California will show up.

If it turns up being bigger than we anticipated, we could push the date back to allow more time for people to plan so we can have a big meet.

DangerViking

I wouldn't mind seeing who else in AZ has an AllTrac :) '88 st165 here, though right now it needs some lovin' (ain't that always the way with AllTracs?), hoping to fix up a few things in the next month or two (master brake cyl., front shocks, cv boot, wheel bearings, possibly front swaybar) and then I should be in pretty good shape :)

DangerViking

That's the plan :) It's still my daily driver, so it's not like it's in terrible shape, but that also makes it a little trickier to do any real work on it, since I need it to get to work. Struts and swaybar have been ordered, though, and master brake cylinder rebuild kit just came in yesterday, so I'm hoping by next weekend I'll be in pretty good shape.

How bout you? any further plans for your Trac? sounds like you've got a pretty impressive list of mods as it is. ever take it to autox?

A

Anonymous

I've got a few things that I want to get put on pretty soon. Mainly fuel system mods, but I'm gonna wait to do any more mods than that til after I get done with school.

Ryan has a bunch of mods on his car too, you'll have to check it out.

DangerViking

Sounds good. I don't have much experience with fuel systems (other than replacing injectors on an 82 diesel mercedes, which doesn't really count) :p but I'm always willing to learn, if you end up needing a hand :)
Swaybar and front shocks have been ordered, and my brakes finally work again, I'm excited. Had to ride shotgun in my friend's car for the last cruise we did since I didn't want to be driving up and down mountains with questionable brakes. lol. But next time, I'll be all set.
You guys ever go on cruises? We're planning one up Devil's Highway in eastern arizona in the next few months. 123 miles, 500 sharp turns :evil: