All-trac chick?

jotarokun

I saw this girl driving a ST185 on 19th Ave between Lincoln and Irving in San Francisco. Any idea? I was so stoked and shocked - by the car and the fact that the driver was a girl.

Any ideas peoples?

akahai

Don't know since I lived in Socal, however, couple days ago, was out checking out some stuff, found an alltrac in the parking lot, the owner was a girl from my college, and the car is in very, very good shape with less then 100K miles.

jotarokun

Toxygene":mowk5uya said:
Actually how many girls are in this forum and actually have fixed up their car a little bit?

From what I know, I think there are about 5..... Kess and Sakara off the cuff, but don't remember the others. Maybe there are more. :shrug:

Kess

Yes :D I am a girl!!!! And yes there are a lot of girls into our cars. They handle better (like we didn't already know that) and most of the women I know love cars that handle nicely. Mines not fixed yet, let alone fixed up, but it's only a matter of time. :oops: I heard there were only 3 girls, but I could be wrong.

Toxygene

Hey there Kess! Right on. Maybe you should organize a girls night out....

I can just imagine all you girls rolling up to a club or a bar all with your AllTracs... ooooh sweetness. :notworthy:

So do you have any big plans for your AllTrac?

Seriously, maybe you really should set up a girls night out.

jotarokun

Toxygene":1xwjw5ol said:

I can just imagine all you girls rolling up to a club or a bar all with your AllTracs... ooooh sweetness. :notworthy:

I think that would be kind of hard... considering the handful of all-trac girls are spread across the US AND Canada....

A

Anonymous

Toxygene":121aahs3 said:

for some reason, that reminds me of the scene from "The Sweetest Thing" when the girls are in the bathroom touching Christina Applegate's boobies.. :D

the ness

Anonymous":3qnjrerm said:
Toxygene":3qnjrerm said:

for some reason, that reminds me of the scene from "The Sweetest Thing" when the girls are in the bathroom touching Christina Applegate's boobies.. :D

sorry.. that was me..

Kess

Yeah, A girls night out for our club would be realllly hard. But When the car was working nicely it was the club mobile and it did get the looks and respect when I parked or boosted (gotta showboat :D )

Toxygene

Sweetness.... oh well.... maybe when we're all millionares! LOL

So what clubs are you hanging out at? I'm usually in Huntington Beach on Wednesdays and LA on Thursdays.

A

Anonymous

I live i8n the IE....So I used to club out here mainly. But I haven't gone in a long time (work makes it difficult). But when I do it's in Hollywood.

Toxygene

Hollywood? Cool. Where at?

You'll usually find me at Perversions in Hollywood. There are a few other places but until I find another cool place in Hollywood worth driving out for, Thursday nights you'll find me at Pervesion.

Kess

I usually went to clockwork orange and have been to perversions a couple of times as well as dungeon once (dungeon was not my scene at all)

1BADGT4

jotarokun":1qpn81e5 said:
I saw this girl driving a ST185 on 19th Ave between Lincoln and Irving in San Francisco. Any idea? I was so stoked and shocked - by the car and the fact that the driver was a girl.

Any ideas peoples?

What color was it? RC bumper? Any special feats?

jotarokun

1BADGT4":3k04242d said:
jotarokun":3k04242d said:

Any ideas peoples?

What color was it? RC bumper? Any special feats?

You know honestly, I was so stoked when I saw her that I forgot the color - I think it was white or something like that. Do you know an AT chick in the Bay?

sakara

I'm commin out to Cali. from July 8th-14th. I'm a chick :p lol... anyone that wants to meet up I'll be staying in san diego :D I've already talked to u Kess :)

BTW... Chino Hills meet on July 10th... I'd love to see some of the all tracs show up :D

A

Anonymous

Come hell or high water, I'll be at this ^ meet. MAybe sakara and I will take a picture next to my At (hopefully if its working), and post it for you boys. And maybe we could have that girls night out after all :D

Toxygene

That would be very cool indeed! I hope it goes off! Then you can start looking at doing an annual Girls night out ever year for all the AllTrac girlies.