All-trac chick?

Kess

ok, the odds of this becoming an "annuel thing" are the same as either one of us winning the lottery in order to afford the air fare to make it so. We just got lucky That I live close to her friends.

sakara

well... this may be able to be an annual thing after next year... If certain things go well then I might be moving out there :D in the san diego area, but still, only an hr or so away

Toxygene

Very cool. Well let us know if that opportunity brings you to San Diego. So you can make it to the regular meets. Maybe you'll have to plan something around the time you arive to celebrate your arrival!

sakara

I'm actually staying in san diego while in there ;) if u wanna hang out let me know, I'll give yall my cell #. If I move out there then I will be moving to san diego area

sakara

I'm comming down there on july 8th... sry... lil late for july 4th >.<. If any of u guys wanna chill, just let me know... I highly doubt if I'm gonna have a car o.o I'm not 21, so I can't rent one... unless someone wants to rent one for me ;) lol but yea... if any of u guys wanna hang out my cell # is 301-573-5515 just gimme a call :D I'll be there the 8th - 14th of july ;)

Toxygene

How long are you going to be staying for? I'll see if we can round a couple of up and have a group go down and hang out with you.

I'll give you a call.

sakara

I'll be out there for a week... july 8th - 14th :D I'm lookin for someone to sign for a rental car for me cause I"m not 21 :p I have the money... just not the age, LOL, and I wanna be able to drive up to LA and surrounding areas to see some of u guys

muneo

Alltrac Girls night out..in LA? Kess you might get a bit lonely. Its more like an Alltrac Girl night out. Maybe us guys should find girlfriends that know how to drive manuals and let them borrow our cars one night to keep you company....Wait What the hell am I thinking!!!....NEVER!!! She might get secretly jelouse of my car and crash it. It'll be like that Steven King movie! Of course in that movie the car tried to kill the girlfriend too...(well to be honest my car has tried to kill ME a couple of times)... Sorry, just typing to myself right now...dont mind me...

Well, if either one of you two are in the area, I'm right off the 405 and Santa Monica. Actually if any of you Alltracers are in the area, hit me up on here before hand and we'll kick it!

sakara

o_O I'm a chick and I'll be out in Cali for the all gen meet :p any chicks that wanna come, all trac or whatever celica, I don't care... but it would be nice to see some other chicks that have all tracs :D

Toxygene

Oh I'm sorry... did we jack ya...

:shoots: We be the thread jacka's! Supraasss foo! LOL

HAhahah... sorry but I don't think anyone has the answer to your question. But this seemed like a nice segway. Don't you agree? LOL :evil:

muneo

It could have been some dude with long hair...not to kill your image of a hot girl driving a alltrac...but its a possibility

Toxygene

Actually that happened to me yesterday. I have long hair and some guy was staring at my car and he was totally being loud and said to his buddy next to him while I was sitting at the light, "Check out the girl with that car. What kind of car is it? :| :oops:

So yeah it does happen and no it wasn't me.

And someone tell me why all the villains in Anime always seem kind of feminine even though their dudes? I guess you should all be careful around me... I might be evul! :evil: anime style. :roll: