T.O.R.C. Meet on August 28th

GMan

Wow seems like a Great opportunity
to see some old style Celicas.

Torrance is Close to the US Toyota HQ and Auto Museum isn't it ?

Wish I could go.

Regards;

Toxygene

That's too bad. Yeah I think it is close to the Toyota HeadQuarters as I used to drive right by it every day when I worked out that way. I don't know about the other museam though.

Well I hope more people will be interested. I always seem to get mauled every time I show up to any TORC meets since I always seem to be the only AllTrac that shows up. It's like instant superstar status. :D

INFERNO4W

thanks for the invitation, i might be able to make it, but it would be better if more ppl actually are down for the meeting. it would be cool if old school toyotas show up. cuz last meeting was more of the new generation toyotas, the front wheel drives with the nice spoilers and hoods and whatnot. anyhow, i'll try to be there!

muneo

Ricky and Ronnies? What happened to Bobby and Mike? Ok, maybe that joke is too music specific...

Sounds like fun. I can probably make it

Toxygene

You know.. it'll be a good thing it's TORC meet cuase any other place and you'd get a good laugh from everyone for that. :twisted:

Either way.. you guys are cool so anyway you get down is great! :D

muneo

Hey Toxy
You gonna be there when it starts? If you are I guess, I can get my ass to wake up at a reasonable time to meet up.

Toxygene

Ok.. well I plan on leaving around the time you get off work though.. I have another event in the Evening and it's at DisneyLand.