Need advice, Info, comments, opinions and food!

INFERNO4W

Listen here, i dunno much about mods, boost,( anyone cares to explain what that is and how to read it????) and cheap ez ways to upgrade a car. the only thing that i know of is that i got my baby :eek:wned: (a 1991 st185) which i love and wouldnt let go for anything about 4 months ago. the car is pretty decent it has 155,000 miles on it, the interior is nice and obtained it for 1700$ was that a good price? i have a blown head gasket, which i'm about to fix. while doing that the hoses and seals will be changed. most of the top part of the engine will be cleaned. NOW WHAT I NEED TO KNOW is how, after fixing the headgasket, or what should i get to do some basic mods. can i mess with the tranny??? to help out, here's how the car drives, it idles @ 850, on 1st i can go 0-20, 2nd will go to 40 ( but seems to loose some power past 4000rpm, 3rd i hit 60, 4th hits 85, and i can go up to 120 in 5th but again seems to loose some power past 90mph, it takes some time for it to reach 115mph, why??? please :notworthy: help :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: by the way, how much is decent st185? :eek:fftopic: please reply!