wanted: All trac around the northeast

1992celica

lookin to spend somewhere from $4g- 5500. i pretty much want it stock and in good body condition...no rebuilt title or salvage ones. i dont really care about mileage or engine, as long as it can make it home to CT

canadiancoch

Mine has a rebuilt engine with 60K. . engine is ROCK solid

all power options, leather seats, SAFC II, newer exedy clutch,

all within the past week . . new exhaust, newer midpipe, new Lower Ball Joint, new Bearings, new tie rod ends, underocated the piss out of the underbody which is in GREAT shape. New front brake pads, cleaned rotors, new rear rotors and slides. Paint is faded and PS leaks. has real nice 17" rims on it as well. Oh, and a RC Front end, which is swEEt.

Looking for more than 5500 though

Sean

1992celica

thanx...im bidding on that right now...but i expect to lose it at the last minute considering someone will pay more than i can afford

EH339

He said obo, so offer him $5500? Wasn't that what you posted as the top end of your budget? Plus it's close to you.

EH339

I find that when shopping for a specific used car, one should check out a few of them. That way you will know better when the right used car/project is in front of you.

1992celica

the one in CT was good except the rust started to eat away at the quarterpanel creating a hole. i just need a good solid body all trac with no rust or salvage title.

engine can be replace...but a warped chassis is difficult

canadiancoch

no rust issue like that one mine dood. it has a "salvage" title, but not rebuilt, this was due to another motor with different VIN being put in, motor with ~60K on it now.

If price is right I'll sell now, otherwise i'm gonna wait for the Scion to come in jan or feb

Sean