*** Hang out Day Pics - Dave & Busters mini meet 1-28-06

DJ Sueno

All in all there were (3 -185's - Chris, Kat, Ilya and friends) , (3 - 165's - Avi, Eric, Carlos) and 4 MR2's(3 were there for pics including myself :D )... Thanks to all who made it, and also thanks to those who also came even though their car's weren't running...

Kat nice to see you made it for the meet all the way from Florida :p

Adam - Get that 165 running for the next meet... 8)

Ed - Nice to see you there, hope to see your alltrac running for the next meet :D

Chris (GT4PLAY) - Thanks for taking these pics!!!

AllTrac-MR2meet1.jpg

AllTrac-MR2meet2.jpg

AllTrac-MR2meet3.jpg

I have more pics will upload later...

MetalliKAT97

I had a really good time and it was a nice turnout for such short notice. Even though toward the end of the night it got kinda cold I would have loved to stay longer for the bigger gathering. But Dinner and hanging out was nice. I am finally in a place where there are more than 1-2 other tracs around (that arnt my roomates :p ) and its nice to find they are awesome people with a great sense of humor :D .

Hope we can meet another time and chill again soon......looking forward to many more times like these while im in the area :wink:

Picture011.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

gt4play

Well guys, I wish I could have stuck around later that night. Nonetheless, I was surprised at the turn out for such short notice. The weather was perfect! Is this really January??

Lookin forward to this summer!

-C

edv-tek

Carlos thanks for the phone call. Eric thanks for the advice. GT4PLAY thanks for the shifter. Nice to meet you Kat and nice car. Missed Avi. Next time I will hopefully be bringing my low mileage 165 instead of parts. Great day and good people. Alot of enthusiats for such short notice. Thanks to all I had a great time. -ed

3sgtenavyman

see what happens when you go and join the military you can't call in from work so the you can go to an alltrac meet, i wish i was there