Import Wars @ Epping, NH October 9th

RIalltrac

damn last one of the season, I dont know if I have to work yet. I should know by wed or fri. Who else is down to get together for this? its usually a little fun, last chance of the season lots of cars come out.

Gary

Cool!
How about we meet 10 am in the parking lot?
Let me ask Kirk, Keith and Brian. Brian might need a ride. :)
Chris, wanna meet at the same place around 9am first, just like the last time?

RIalltrac

thats fine with me, I actually shot kirk an email yesterday to see if he's interested. He said he can come for a couple hours, but has to leave for a work outing (He's just going to get drunk on a boat). Otherwise I can meet up at that mall again, just gotta remind me what exit it was.

A

Anonymous

Yup, I should be there. New rubbah, front brakes, man I am STYLIN'. Well at least I will be once I actually the get the old brakes off.....rusty bolts suck.
And yes, as Mr. Mitchell so politely put it, I will be getting drunk on a boat later that day, so I'll probably cruise around noon or so. Hopefully KTR will have the Quattro again, if I remember they pulled an 11.7 or something before snapping an axle on the next run.

Gary

Chris and any1 from Boston/RI who are taking I-93, want to meet up and drive up together, here is the map.

mqmapgend.jpg

It is in front of ToyRUs in South Bay Plaza, Exit no.16 on I-93.
How about 9 am?

granite statah

I'll meet you guys down there.

I posted this elsewhere, but maybe one of my N.E. cohorts can give me a hand: anyone know where I can get a decent set of stock front rotors? So far I keep ending up with 10" dia rotors, which ain't gonna cut it. Thanks boyz.

RIalltrac

kirk instead of asking for rotors for an alltrac try asking for rotors for a gt/gts, since they are more common and share the same front rotor/caliper setup. I believe only the gts shares the rear brake setup.

granite statah

Sorry about that Gary.....I'll meet you guys right at Epping. Sounds like you'll be there around 10ish?

Before I totally hijack this thread, yeah Chris I think that's what I'm getting. Twice now I've bought "Alltrac" rotors, only to have them be 10" dia instead of 11". I'm thinking the 10" are for the GTS? Anyway, so far what I get has been too small. Not good.

RIalltrac

anyone else going to show this saturday? I highly doubt I'll be running, too many projects not enough time to finish them

Gary

By the way, does anyone know Keith's e-mail.
The last one you gave me does not work anymore.

granite statah

RIalltrac":s9yjfc6f said:
anyone else going to show this saturday? I highly doubt I'll be running, too many projects not enough time to finish them

Well Roy was going to head down with his RX8 again, but last week somebody ass-ended his car while he was waiting to turn into his driveway!!!

That car has now been tagged in the front + back in the last two months. Poor bastard. :cry: He just back from Watkins Glen last weekend. You'd figure driving 100mph+ on a racetrack would be a little riskier, but I guess not.

I'll see if I can get some pics. I was thinking of asking him to ride down with me, but now I'm not so sure......