snow!!!!!!!!!!!

esracing

they say we will be getting 6 to 10 inches this weeked .
its bin too long with out snow .we should hook up and have some fun in the snow :D :D :D :D

RIalltrac

hell yes, they're calling for 8-12 around my way. Cant wait. I may just have to wake up before all the plows start running so I can have some good clean fun :D Donuts for breakfast anyone?

RIalltrac

SuperWhite92":14osqmeb said:
Our version of this storm sucked ass. I wish you guys luck.

by the time it reaches me its gonna turn into a Nor'eastah (theres some serious RI twang in there) This bitch is gonna roll up the coast stop and take a shit on us. Cant wait :D

alltracman78

MetalliKAT97":1d0baxp4 said:
Let me know where and Ill see if I can come....prolly not working this weekend :wink:

Kat, you moved?!!!!

I wish I had snow here..... :cry:
I'm gonna miss this by like 2 weeks...

MetalliKAT97

alltracman78":14c39tdg said:
MetalliKAT97":14c39tdg said:
Let me know where and Ill see if I can come....prolly not working this weekend :wink:

Kat, you moved?!!!!

I wish I had snow here..... :cry:
I'm gonna miss this by like 2 weeks...

DONT CRY!!!! We moved only for a little while :wink: I'll return to FL one day...not anytime soon though

Turns out im staying in MD till August as planned....had a little set back for a while but we are in the clear now. So if you guys plan on hooking up for some snow fun let me know :D I want in.

and RIalltrac if your in the mood for doughnuts in the morning dont forget the cam 8)

RIalltrac

I wish on the cam part, I typically have to fly solo on this type of stuff. My friends are lame and lazy. Getting up before noon usually isnt an option. With that said, since its still coming down pretty hard here, I'll be heading out in a couple hours looking for the local abandoned parking lots.

3sgtenavyman

this sux, it snowed last night and i got a call this mornning to come remove the snow. so i got in my ford focus and i backed out of my parking place and got stuck in a drift. god i wish my alltrac was running

MetalliKAT97

Here are some pics from the snow...too bad they arn't action shots but you know....maybe later *crosses fingers* :wink:

IMG_3122.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg