3RD Year running, East coast Hooters Meet *updated 7-6-06*

gpmarzan

seems like all the nice pics were done after i left the meet :doh:
who was the guy taking a lot of pics when we were still at hooters? where are those pics at? this guy was also taking pics as we were rolling out of hooters.

Khyron

I'll give this a shot. After finally getting my computer/camera straightened out I got on here and tried to research how to post pics. If it's as easy as i think it is I'm going to feel turbo dumb! At any rate here we go, better late than never!
[/img]

Attachments

• rockville5.JPG
    rockville5.JPG
    272.9 KB · Views: 26
  • rockville6.JPG
    rockville6.JPG
    290.3 KB · Views: 29
  • rockville1.JPG
    rockville1.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 33

Khyron

:shrug: I don't know what I did wrong. Everything seemed fine and then it said I reached the maximum number of attachments for a post. Then I see the message and all that's up there are three boxes with a download icon, what gives? Somebody teach this country boy how to do this (insert Hill-Billy smiley). I have several more pics which I could e-mail very easily.

Khyron

Here's a few more

Attachments

• rockville7.JPG
    rockville7.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 16
  • rockville4.JPG
    rockville4.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 19
  • rockville2.JPG
    rockville2.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 19

2RM

Man, my car is very good looking. I likee :twisted: Hey suprakid so whats up with the local meet? Let me know. Maybe this weekend? Next weekend Im going to see the Sebring 12 hour race so cant do it then.

suprakid95

alright but i cant take the car too far because its got dead tags. :( you wouldent know anyone that could help me with by any chance would you?

suprakid95

lets set it up for 2 weekends from now...so we can get some more people and i can find a way to legalize my car....does anyone know if they care if my car is gutted?

2RM

You mean no interior? They dont care if you got no seats and carpet but you have to have all the safety inplace all the lights working good tires and brakes to pass the VA inspection. You will also have a good exhaust(noleaks) working cat and no check engine light to pass the emission test. Or $50-100 if you know somebody :)