philly meet, july 22nd !

lagos

Philly meet at FDR park. Saturday July 22nd starting at 1pm at FDR Park the meet is CANCELED due to rain.

i will make a new thread once the rain date is figured out. needless to say this sucks

Mafix

damn i want to go but i won't be getting there till about 7...gonna have to call out on this one.

lagos

bump

this is only a week and a half away. come on alltrac guys.... you need to show up for this! its going to be awesome!

ich00

My car is still quite the work in progress, but I'm gonna try and make it being I'm only about 25 mins away. Depends on how much I can get done this weekend.

ich00

lagos":3nkquckv said:
hope to see you there. if it runs, bring it!

what are you doing to it, btw?

It should =D
We have to finish redoing the system 10, we've taken it all out and completely replaced it. Then we're going to try and get the battery relocated to the trunk. Also im going to try and install mt turbo timer and boost controller and begin putting in my gauges. If nothing else I want to get the wiring done for most of it. However someone at work just told me it's going to be something like 97 this weekend, sooo outside work might suck. But yea if I can get the car running and it's not too ghetto then I'll totally be there.

lagos

the meet is CANCELED due to rain.

i will make a new thread once the rain date is figured out. needless to say this sucks