1992 AllTrac Project / Parts Car in Boston

RossW

This AllTrac has been sitting in a driveway in Somerville since the engine died and the landlord is starting to get touchy about it, which means it has to go. Pictures are online here:
http://web.mit.edu/rossw/www/alltrac/

The good:
good condition leather interior
Pioneer CD player
BRAND NEW Toyota left rear quarterpanel (~$800)
good transmission and differential
~125k miles
new spark plugs, wires, rotor and dizzy cap
4 straight rims with very good tires
ran great until engine died
all glass is good

The bad:
engine is dead, might just need a rebuild, might be a solid mass of welded metal, I really don't know
battery is long dead, probably wouldn't hold a charge even if you tried
body needs work; it's all there, it's fairly straight, but needs rust touchup around the windshield and paint
driver side door seal needs work
passenger door lock is broken
I can't seem to locate the title (somewhere between the previous owner, the guy who did the bodywork, and me) so it's basically for parts (the title might be found eventually, I know it exists)

Basically it's a complete AllTrac worth of parts. The car is located at 71 Prichard Ave in Somerville, MA. If you want to go look, go look. The price is $1500 OBO.

I'm really serious about the OBO part, I will let it go much, much cheaper if you can haul it away within the week. PM me

RIalltrac

did you buy that? kid your starting to turn into an alltrac hoarder, there might be some laws in MA for hoarding, I'm going to have to look into it...

Gary

RIalltrac":2tc5w7fj said:
did you buy that? kid your starting to turn into an alltrac hoarder, there might be some laws in MA for hoarding, I'm going to have to look into it...
^^^
Who are you? :shrug:

:D :p
How's it going Chris?
MA Hoarding Law doesn't apply here.
We smuggled it out to RI yesterday.

Gary

Pics
65076528ed1.jpg

59622027no5.jpg

Does this one look familiar? :cry:
35418320tu3.jpg

RIalltrac

Who am I? who are you buddy, mister leave new england for warm and sunny florida.
I'm doing ok, as jeremy has let everyone in on, I've been laying low as of late. Actually it has a lot to do with me not being able to buy stuff for my car, so the less I look at stuff on here the less I want to upgrade everything. Regardless. What do you guys mean you smuggled it out of ma into RI? Where in RI, I might have to chop shop that bitch...... :D

RIalltrac

alltracman78":330f38cj said:
Yeah, wait 'til you see my friggin garage.....

IF you ever appear again.

Oh I'll appear, who else can I get to work on my car for damn near slave wage?

Actually the more I think about it, I think slaves make more

alltracman78

Gary":w1fac364 said:
Does this one look familiar? :cry:
35418320tu3.jpg

Yeah, that one is on the way out finally I guess.
I need to strip it and ship the chassis to a yard. There's pretty much no good panels on it...
And I need the space for the other 92.

I now have THREE friggin ST185 chassis.
ALL of which need work and love.

I hate myself.