Hey Eric....guess what buddy

Shaggz00

nice!

In the time it took you to do that, I pretty much have still not collected all the parts for my engine.... I'm slow :doh:

Mafix

keep an eye out guys. someone broke into the shop and stole my NX bottle. let me know if you find one!
BTW fort knox now at the shop. i have a new love for hardware stores.

Letze

That soundproofing stuff supposed to chip off cause mines like scraping gum off of the floor

LOL looks nice :D

Mafix

eric you should come down and fix this damn oil leak. lol. figures, after all that work the oil leaks.

Mafix

hey buddy, she is road worthy. i'm actually thinking we may be able to do a drag then a road course. this car has no body roll at all.

esracing

good i have bin on the road for 3 weeks now .i have tiens all the way around now ,she handles soo much better now .

also i broke my rear diff cracked it around the carrer,now thats power!!!! :smokes:

Mafix

good you are going to need it, lol. i didn't know you had her done. how much power do you think you are pushing now?
hopefully if i can get some time i'll be running better and cleaner. i've got some wiring to do. aside from that she is running pig rich with the damn AFM. i've got to get the hydra going faster than i am.

Mafix

i had fun at the drag strpi today and got the launch down. now to up the boost and make some numbers.