MD All-Trac sighting

edv-tek

Yeah Tim, it was a HARD SELL. I just didn't have the time for the care the car needed. I didn't want to see her go down hill either. In fact I think it is the cleanest low mileage 165 I have seen.
Eric came by today and I feel it is in good hands. He had that factory paint really clean and did all of the unfinished work that I hadn't and then some more of eric's custom touches and profections. He even had a original RC hood adapted to a 4th gen hood. And it looked so good! So this would make this car a full blast ST165RC but with 100 less lbs. compared to a 185RC. Eric is someone to watch and learn.
Eric even has a guy in his shop that owns a spec STI that knows that Eric's rc is faster than his spec STI. I really like this. (Old school/new school) So Tim I am in search of a good M but if you ever sell that 2 let me know. -ed

Yeah Tim, it was a HARD SELL. I just didn't have the time for the care the car needed. I didn't want to see her go down hill either. In fact I think it is the cleanest low mileage 165 I have seen.

==> It definitely is very nice

Eric came by today and I feel it is in good hands. He had that factory paint really clean and did all of the unfinished work that I hadn't and then some more of eric's custom touches and profections. He even had a original RC hood adapted to a 4th gen hood. And it looked so good! So this would make this car a full blast ST165RC but with 100 less lbs. compared to a 185RC. Eric is someone to watch and learn.

==> He got the hood from me, It arrived at the dealership damaged slightly and I got it for 100 delivered :)

Eric even has a guy in his shop that owns a spec STI that knows that Eric's rc is faster than his spec STI. I really like this. (Old school/new school) So Tim I am in search of a good M but if you ever sell that 2 let me know. -ed

==> I always look at the 2 when its under the cover and say I should sell it, but I always change my mind when I take the cover off :). I know if I sell it I will never be able to replace it due to the color (which I love). Bring the new car to one of our meets when you get. Would love to check
one out.