EVENT: Nova Pho Meet (3/2/08)

MR ED

Where: Pho Hot in Annandale, VA [7442-A Little River Turnpike, Annandale VA 22033]
When: Sunday, March 2nd at 1:30p
Why: Word on the street/weather.com says it'll be 50*F

Don't have any other plans except to eat some good pho and hang out with some good people. The weather forecast now is looking nice, so I'd be up for a cruise afterwards. Don't know what routes would be good around nova, but feel free to throw some ideas around.

This place is easy to get to and right off of 495 (Exit 52), so all you MD people better not :cat: out on me! :? I kid, I kid!

Get it on!

Copied from MR2OC. Lets get some alltracs out.

2RM

Sure, lets meet up! And if you say the weather is going to be that nice we should all come out. How about some karting at allsportsgrandprix afterwards?

MR ED

I'll just have done my clutch on Saturday. But I'll see how everything goes. I did post over on MR2OC about the go-karting lets see what feedback we'll get.

They were looking for more of a cruise. LOL

suprakid95

i'll make it without my car, its not ready to go out yet. and i do have some plans so it really depends on what time it is but i'll def. show my face.

MR ED

So yeah. The people over on MR2oc said they are looking for more of a cruise. IDC what we do as long as we do something after that.

2RM

Ah, MR2 wankers. Lets go race! It will be fun. And if they want to have a cruise lets cruise to allsportsGP :D :p

MR ED

I got the clutch and flywheel done successfully today on the 2. Will see all ya'll alltracs tomorrow.