FS: 1988 AllTrac in MA

RossW

Well my license got suspended so I'm selling my 1988 AllTrac. Here's some basic info:
- red exterior (faded) with black leather interior (front seats in not great shape) and factory toyota sound system (tape deck doesn't work but CD does)
- ~143k on the chassis, engine is original but was rebuilt at ~120k
- turbo spools just fine
- rear diff mount thumps a bit (I've heard worse)
- power steering pump has been dead since I bought the car
- AC doesn't work
- cruise control doesn't work
- shifts pretty good

Items replaced ~1k ago
- spark plugs, wires, cap, and rotor
- transmission fluid
- engine coolant
- air filter
- flex pipe
- engine oil (Mobil 1, replaced every 6 months which is ~1.5k miles)

Items replaced ~2k ago
- knock sensor (brand new) and knock sensor wire
- all 4 tires (Sumitomo HTR-H4 IIRC)
- all brake pads and rotors (e-brake adjusted)

The bad
- front end was hit in a parking lot probably by a delivery truck. The passenger side of the bumper is pushed in pretty far. There is no damage to the bumper, fender, headlight, radiator, etc. The only thing that was damaged was the frame extension that connects the bumper to the main frame (in front of the radiator). I unbolted that side of the bumper and re-secured it with cable, which makes it look almost normal and feel plenty strong, but is pretty hack.
- The sunroof has the classic rust spot.

Bottom line:
It won't win any beauty contests, but it won't loose them either. No rust that I can see apart from the sunroof. Lot's of little things have been fixed (like the flex pipe). I wouldn't hesitate to drive just about anywhere in this car. The car is located in Somerville, MA. I'm looking for around $3500 to cover what I payed for the car and a bit of what I've put into her. That being said, throw out some offers. Unfortunately test drives are not possible because the car has no insurance and thus no plates. I'd be more than happy to start it for you though.

Post here or e-mail me at ross.wendell@gmail.com

alltrac.jpg

RossW

The RMV is lazy, my registration is still good as is my license. That means you can test drive the car. Also, the price is very much open to negotiation.

GMan

> RossW
> Location: Somerville, MA
> Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:30 am
> The RMV is lazy, my registration is still good as is my license.

Thank God. :D

> That means you can test drive the car.

I wouldn't mind taking a look at it if anyone was interested ?
Been a while since I've seen an ST165.

> Also, the price is very much open to negotiation.

Alas I already have projects, and little money for any additions. :oops:

Good luck on the sale.

Bring it to the meet this week end ?
http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26254

Regards