Hooters Tonight (Thursday)

MR ED

Several MR2's are meeting up at hooters tonight. It would be cool for ya'll to join us. WE'll be at the hooters in Rockville pike.

Hooters
1584 ROCKVILLE PIKE
ROCKVILLE, MD 20852

thebish5thgen

If some AT's decide to join I just may be able to make the trip up for at least one or two of these thursday night events. But I would need some better looking AT's around so I can hide my need of bodywork behind them ROFL.

Wicked Toys

If you want to meet up sometime, I'd be down. Been talking to a girl in the Rockville area lately so I'm sometimes in the area.

thebish5thgen

I'm good. would love for more people to show up too but I'm game......I will mapquest it but any idea how long a drive it is from northern va?

MR ED

Eric(esracing) has been coming to the last several meets. We still meet every Thursday. From northern VA it will take ~20-30 mins depending on traffic. Hope to see some AT's :)

LegacyofDan

i will make the trip most def...esp since i missed the recent meet down there :( ...but once i get my new turbo and setup my oil cooler i will be down :)

thebish5thgen

alright so monies are finally coming in and I'll be able to make a trip soon. not to mention I had some work to do on the car before any kind of journey like that. but now its good. hope to make it this week or next.

MR ED

It might not be worth to come now honestly only about 5 cars come out. Everyone is scared of the cold, We will now be having one monthly meet instead of every Thursday and I will post when one of those is happening. Sorry, man.

thebish5thgen

lol of course as soon as I get money and my car working right. its all good. keep me posted and I'll make it up hopefully to the next real one. blah the cold. who would be afraid to take an alltrac in the cold :p

MR ED

blahpony said:
We have talked over the possibility of keeping up with the Thursday meets through the Winter. It would get a bit cold to keep meeting outside. We thought about having meets once a month instead. We would meet up at a restaurant/bar and hang out inside. This would happen on the second Thursday of the month.

We were thinking the first meet could be at Buffalo Wings and Beer in Rockville. They have plenty of parking so we could still ogle our cars. They have pool tables and foosball and lots of TVs. It also seems the kind of place you can order food as needed. That would be helpful as we wouldn't all have to meet at an exact time. Dev and I scoped the place out a couple Thursdays ago and they seemed dead. Just right for an MR2 invasion. :thumbup

The time:

Thursday Nov 13th at around 6pm

The place:

Buffalo Wings and Beer Loehmann's Plaza
5240 Randolph Road
Rockville, MD 20852

Hope to see you there.

There ya go.

Andy

I'm going to be Rockville for some classes Nov 12-14. I'll be driving over from Ohio... and Thursday Nov 13th at around 6pm would work out great for me.

Andy