so i just bought...

Mafix

2009 scion tc 5 speed
because my beater blew up. so now i got a better beater. just thought i'd share

Mafix

dunno, haven't driven it yet. i've driven them in the past and i've liked them. very similar to the stock celica feel.

LegacyofDan

haha yeah my ex bought one and she seems to love it, but she was driving a early 90's accord before lol sooo yeah lol...but she wants to put a supercharger on it.8) ugh i wish she was still mine. lol :p...actually i really do miss her :roll:

wish i had the money to buy a brand new car...be sure to post pics! :)

Mafix

esracing":1sp11q8j said:
damn will dont you know the tc is a girl / bitch car :shock:
and that would be why i have not driven it. because it's the wifes new car and i got her bucket ass sunfire. but i bought the tc.

anyone getting the feeling i'm a little whipped?

Mafix

nah, i just work a lot. and so does my wife. together we make great money but we rarely go anywhere

Mafix

too true. i'm almost done with one part of mine completely. it'll be interesting to not touch it for a while

LegacyofDan

u letting your trac sleep in the garage for the winter or something...even though it my be sac religious to most on here that i want to do this but i'm stoked to go to frozen lakes with my trac! lol

Mafix

got the grey colored one. mica or something like that. going to leave it all stock until i buy her another car when the little devils come into the picture.

Nightfire

Mafix":2mvtny1s said:
got the grey colored one. mica or something like that. going to leave it all stock until i buy her another car when the little devils come into the picture.

Dammit, I was hoping you were going to switch the rims out, it's only a couple hour drive for me to come get the stockers!...LOL

97JZA80

I can appreciate wanting to leave it stock until the little devils come. My first was just born a few weeks back. I definetely am trying to limit mods to her car. That being said the little guy seems to relax to the rumble of the V8 with the tanabe exhaust.

The mica color is hot, I have a customer we have done a bunch of work to his mica one and it looks great....brakes, kit, rims, etc....

and um...pics? :)

97JZA80

Not sure yet man, I will def let you know. The afore mentioned devil has been taking up my time.... maybe this wknd...