keep it??

gt4play

I don't know what I'm going to do once this is done (provided Ray doesn't want to buy it back). There has been SO much work done to this car prior to me taking possession - it's practically new under the hood....runs flawlessly. I want to keep it, but do I really need 6 damn cars?

The wife drives the Mini (she loves it too much to give it up). Having the truck has been great, not only for car crap but house stuff too. The MR2 has way too much money and time wrapped up in it to sell. I'll donate a testicle before I get rid of my 93. And the G35 is my every-day (but worthless in snow). Maybe I should keep the 92 as my daily-when-weather-is-bad car? :)

(scraping for excuses here.....)

I think I'm bordering on ridiculous.

gt4play

OOPS! I don't know how I managed, but this was supposed to end up as a reply to the "Another one" thread. Ah well, I'm sure people know (unless mods can tack it on as a response).

low - on - caffeine....

Voiced my opinion as soon as you got the car ....
Get rid of the mini and its car payment, you have already seen the
maintenance cost with that car ...... Idea of twin cars is cool
Doesnt lynn like the 93 ....

You are suppose to be buying a house not collecting cars (not that
theres anything wrong with that, unless you need a house ...) :D

gt4play

BoostedBlueToyotas":2xaypyiq said:
Voiced my opinion as soon as you got the car ....
Get rid of the mini and its car payment, you have already seen the
maintenance cost with that car ...... Idea of twin cars is cool
Doesnt lynn like the 93 ....

You are suppose to be buying a house not collecting cars (not that
theres anything wrong with that, unless you need a house ...) :D

I'm going to do my best to get Lynn all into this thing. She does like the 93, but the 93 is also damn near flawless. But shoot, 4 to 6 months of the Mini payment could make this one look pretty damn good too I suppose. ;-)

kickyah

gt4play":1xtmra0p said:
I don't know what I'm going to do once this is done (provided Ray doesn't want to buy it back). There has been SO much work done to this car prior to me taking possession - it's practically new under the hood....runs flawlessly. I want to keep it, but do I really need 6 damn cars?

The wife drives the Mini (she loves it too much to give it up). Having the truck has been great, not only for car crap but house stuff too. The MR2 has way too much money and time wrapped up in it to sell. I'll donate a testicle before I get rid of my 93. And the G35 is my every-day (but worthless in snow). Maybe I should keep the 92 as my daily-when-weather-is-bad car? :)

(scraping for excuses here.....)

I think I'm bordering on ridiculous.

Here is my suggestion:
1. Donate a testicle just for laughs (for us)
2. Get rid of the G35 and take the MR2 to 500 hp and gain a virtual testicle from the manly HP.

gt4play

kickyah":27yc30xc said:
Here is my suggestion:
1. Donate a testicle just for laughs (for us)
2. Get rid of the G35 and take the MR2 to 500 hp and gain a virtual testicle from the manly HP.

I think I'll keep my testicles, thank you. But thanks for the suggestion, smartass. ;-)