About that time for a meet, wouldn't you say??

LegacyofDan

on a sidenote that sonic meet that was discussed briefly here is some info that just got emailed to me:

Hey Everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce that the 09 Sonic Meet is still on for Saturday, April 11th at Noon in Morgantown, PA. There have been a lot of questions floating around pertaining to whether or not this meet is going to happen because of the weather. Reports are showing that the rain will only come in the morning and should be out of the are between 10am and Noon. That should leave us with a day that only gets better as it goes on. So, with that being said, PLEASE pass on the word that this is DEFINITELY still on. I am going to be posting on all the forums I have access to but I encourage each of you to post on your respective forums to make sure everyone knows. Also, PLEASE remember to bring some canned food for our food drive! We are really hoping to surprise the local charity with an enormous amount of canned goods. This meet wouldn't a sucess without all the attendees so I'll be happy to see you all there!

- Jon

PS. The usual rules/advice applies. NO Douchebaggery, NO burnouts, NO insanely loud music, NO Revving, etc. The local and state police have been made aware of this event by the organizers so they will be watching.

gt4play

I was all full steam ahead on a website to help organize our meets, but all kinds of crap has come up and I've just been so fricken busy (having a wedding in September, trying to buy a house now, just switched jobs.....). If somebody else wants to start organizing something, I'm on board with helping. But I prob won't have a website for another month or so....in which case we could start planning a Aug/Sept meet.....